Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

For some reason I wondered if Joe Smith, the former #1 pick in the NBA, was still active. I went on Wikipedia and found this little bit of hilarity:

Joe Smith is currently working on a solo rap album under the pseudonym "Joe Beast". Included on the soon-to-be released album were tracks titled "Murda Kapital" and "I Does This".

For some reason I wondered if Joe Smith, the former #1 pick in the NBA, was still active. I went on Wikipedia and found this little bit of hilarity:

Joe Smith is currently working on a solo rap album under the pseudonym "Joe Beast". Included on the soon-to-be released album were tracks titled "Murda Kapital" and "I Does This".

I heard there is a hidden track on the CD called "numba one bust".

For some reason I was watching the 1983 Raiders documentary America's Game today and the Raiders were at Washington and some guy named Washington scored the winning TD

Lol

Why didn't the Redskins play that well in the Super Bowl, they beat the Raiders at RFK...

LOL.

Hey, when youre a fat tub of goo, you take pride in whatever you can. :paranoid:

Now now....when you start saying "Bantha Foo Doo" let me know. ;)

Pooping balloons and loving yourself last night - and all in the same thread. And I don't know where I'm going with this train of thought.

It's the random thought thread,that's okay. The train of thought tends to be,well...

tracks.jpg

"Have you ever pooped a balloon?"

lol

Jim Halpert: I'm just saying that you can't be sure you're not the culprit.

Dwight Schrute: That's ridiculous; I would know if I was the culprit.

Jim Halpert: Marijuana is a memory loss drug, so maybe you just don't remember.

Dwight Schrute: I would remember.

Jim Halpert: [pretending to be serious] Now, how could you if it just erased your memory?

Dwight Schrute: That's not how it works!

Jim Halpert: Now, how do you know how it works?

Dwight Schrute: Knock it off! Okay, I'm interviewing you.

Jim Halpert: No! That's not what you said, you said that I would be conducting the interview when I walked in here! Now, exactly how much pot did you smoke?

Archived