Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been seeing promo's for Sinbad's new standup special. Didn't really think too much of it. Haven't ever really seen or heard that much about his stand up.

But I had on comedy central while I was sitting here at the computer, and good God was he funny. I have to catch the whole thing next time it was on. He was very good.

howard stern should just hang it up, jeez today's show was just horrible. How many more times is howard going to whore himself with Idol??? I get it howard, you want to seem like there are other offers on the table so sirus will give you a bigger deal. How many more times do the listeners have to hear leno rants and idol talk??.

Come on, even zoony has to agree with me on this show. I can understand talking about leno and ldol but he talks about it for 2hrs.

Is anyone else getting invitations to blatant spam groups on Facebook? The last few days I keep getting invited to bee a fan on Facebook of "WATCH MOVIES" or "GET YOUR UPGRADE WHILE THEY'RE FREE"

**** off and get that spam **** out of here

you should speak to rammsteinskins about becoming fans of **** on facebook :silly:

Tonight in class someone's phone started ringing and they seriously answered their phone, IN CLASS. It was like that ******* at the movies that kind of crunches down and thinks nobody can hear them bc they're "whispering." He was speaking another language so I have no clue what he was saying.

You don't want to hear my thoughts on Howard. Believe me, I'm really trying to restrain myself here

Let's just say I like Opie and Anthony and Howard is not exactly one of my favorite people

Anyways I can't even get on Facebook anymore, that dumb News Wall or whatever that bull**** is is like a huge roadblock or detour. I don't care about that ****. I want to get to my profile so I can see how the pages I follow such as Jim Rome show and LA Times Food are posting.

Tonight in class someone's phone started ringing and they seriously answered their phone, IN CLASS. It was like that ******* at the movies that kind of crunches down and thinks nobody can hear them bc they're "whispering." He was speaking another language so I have no clue what he was saying.

he was probably informing the Mossad that you were, indeed, in his class and that the mission was go on as planned tonight.

Archived