Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's pretty easy to be the best band ever when you have 4 musicians that are arguably the best ever at what they do. Speaking of guitar playing, drumming, bass/any instrument, and singing.

Agreed. One of the most talented bands ever. Everyone was soooo damn good. Bonzo, Page, Paul-Jones and Plant = EPIC.

Sigh. Despite a long list of other experiences,it seems as though HR departments can't get past the past 12 years of being a construction worker. And a 47 year old one at that. Oh well. Keep trying.

What field are you trying to get into at this point ? If it's not rude to ask.

What field are you trying to get into at this point ? If it's not rude to ask.

Just about anything part time. Tried at Best Buy in the inventory and photography areas to no avail. Lowes and Home Depot still waiting on. Retail stuff there. Home building is down 80% from where it was in 2005 so jobs there and anything relating to the industry are tough to come by. Especially anywhere near my old pay scale. Though I will say the part time job I have at the gym right now is turning out to be pretty good as more shifts are thrown my way. I'm now known as the unofficial "Customer service expert" for the place. Not sure if that says more about me or the Rec Department. :silly:

Archived