Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just invented the ham quesadilla. No one had ever thought of it before, I am sure.

That sandwich that whoever posted a couple pages ago looked so delicious. Why is cheese so good?

I've decided to stop trying to lose weight because it is impossible. I am not fat, 165 pounds, but I certainly have a gut for my size. The thought of running everyday and eating apples and salads just seems so not possible. I need a trainer or something.

So I'm sitting in the Starbucks in College Park during my break and this business dressed black guy walks by and sits down at a table by my seat...he seemed kinda ancy sitting in his seat with his phone out...about 8 mins later this dirty looking red headed white chick walks in and looks over at him and says 'Peter??' So she goes and sits next to him and they're talking like this is their first time meeting...and then he asks her to go take a walk with him.

As they leave, the black guy sitting behind them grading papers watches them leave with the same puzzled look I did. I should have looked at his hand to see if he had a ring, but I totally got this vibe that she was a chick he met on craigslist and was about to bang...she looked like she could be a hooker

Archived