Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I missed that story. Please tell it again.
I was at the Fallen Officer Memorial day at Dulaney Valley in Timonium today...

Matt Stover was a guest speaker....all I have to say is that he sucks at public speaking and should give it up

The service was about the people who lost their lives this past year in the line of duty (fire/ems/police) in Maryland....somehow he got lost on a tangent about his NFL kicking and about NFL players being heroes. It didnt make sense at all. Its like he didnt understand what the service was about.

When I found out he was speaking, I was kinda excited because I've always thought he was a good kicker. I gave him some leeway when he started off shaky....but then it just went downhill in a hurry haha

A- That's pretty ****ed up

B- Who gave a kicker a microphone? He isn't even at drummer status.

C- Guys who play a game for a lot of money do NOT equate to people who actually put their lives on the line to help others. I would have been pretty angry if I was you and said something.

Exactly...its like he didnt know how to say anything. He was trying to talk about how he doesnt see NFL players as heroes, but he worded it in a way that made no sense at all.

Then he kept talking about the Ravens/Titans game and the game winning kick and the pressure he was under...I have no idea he was leading into with that.

It wasnt just me who thought he didnt make sense...I was talking to other people after me and they were equally as baffled. It was really strange.

The Lt. Governor then made a speech after him that was amazing...especially when he recognized the color guard and MSP troopers standing outside in the pouring rain. They stood in formation for an hour and a half in the downpour. It was very touching.

I need to find the picture I have of him...my uncle was taking some pictures, and Stover saw him, so he literally posed for the camera showing off his SuperBowl Ring...we couldnt stop laughing...it was such a douchebag moment :ols:

Seems over critical to me.

I talked with other Charlotte expert Bubble Screen about this but I want to hear your take, why is Charlotte's attendance so bad

Seems like every NBA arena has attendance issues. Nets...Charlotte :ols:

Team's in slight playoff consideration and fans are no where to be seen

I talked with other Charlotte expert Bubble Screen about this but I want to hear your take, why is Charlotte's attendance so bad

Seems like every NBA arena has attendance issues. Nets...Charlotte :ols:

Team's in slight playoff consideration and fans are no where to be seen

Charlotte fans live and die with the bandwagon. They are not established enough to have tradition or history.

I have seats in the 5th row for the Lakers game and they were not hard to find, but it is one of the only sold out games.

Odd because the Bobcats are getting better since they brought Brown in. Still need a true center, but they are playing with heart.

I'm sick of seeing Holly and hearing about her catheters.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFEio0OCWek&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFEio0OCWek&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Was it a Situation type of situation

haha nah, it was actually a friend of mine. We had a keg all day yesterday, so of course everyone is getting pretty hammered by the end of the game. Well you know how it is, "never be the first one to pass out." This guy goes into the bathroom with about 5 minutes left in the game (this is my apartment we're at) and proceeds to pass out hugging the toilet seat. He missed Manning throwing that INT and the rest of the game. Well after we see he's been in the bathroom awhile, we decide to check on him. We get him on his side on the floor, and he is out cold. After we made sure he was still breathing and was alright, we decided to mess with him. So I get out the sharpies and we all start drawing stuff on him, like how everyone does. We draw stuff on his chest, face, and even shaved part of his arm hair off. We thought about shaving his eyebrows but didn't go that far. But we did put lotion in his hair and stomach, and shaving cream on his face. Nothing really over the top though. Well another friend of ours was in the process of sticking his ass over his face to have someone else take a picture. It wasn't touching his face or anything...just hovering. Well he wakes up at that very moment and goes ape****. The guy who was showing his ass runs out of the apartment, and I'm the first one the passed out guy encounters as he is charging out of the bathroom. Well he decides to take a couple swings at me and hits me in the neck and knocks me into my kitchen table. And then he proceeds to throw chairs all over the place as well as all our food. He then yells random **** and throws more stuff at my TV. At this point, I'm afraid he might break something of mine and I start to get pissed. I tell him to either sit down and calm down and sober up or to get the **** out. So he takes his keys and storms out. I did find out he got home safely but I haven't talked to him since last night. I knew this already, but it was confirmed again to me: he's not very good at taking jokes, and he is very uptight. So I'm not sure how this will shake out.

So that's my story. lol

Did they aim and your weird neck issue ?

haha if you're talking about my odd neck hair patch, I shaved that off awhile ago, thank God. :ols:

Archived