Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Went to see a movie yesterday with family and friends. Got a large coke. The only thing missing from that transaction was credit/loan application for the drink. :silly:

I had to take out a loan on Friday - filled up the SUV and the Camry with gas.

Remember the good old days when a mortgage (or rent) cost more than a tank of gas? Ah, memories. :D

Went to see a movie yesterday with family and friends. Got a large coke. The only thing missing from that transaction was credit/loan application for the drink. :silly:

Ugh, tell me about it. For some reason my girls Mom loves movie theater popcorn. So a few weeks ago we took her to the mall and I just stopped by while they were in a store and picked up the large deal with two large soda's to walk around and nibble on. 17 freaking bucks !!! For a popcorn and 2 sodas ? Robbery. 17 bucks and I didn't even get to see the previews.

^A dark haired beauty. I am in love.

I have to call the Geek Squad because I think I have Spyware or something on my laptop, the internet keeps going in and out with HTTP 500 and HTTP 404 notices coming up when the internet connection is fine in my house. :mad: I hope they don't have to restore my original settings and lose all my documents/pics/music.

I had to take out a loan on Friday - filled up the SUV and the Camry with gas.

Remember the good old days when a mortgage (or rent) cost more than a tank of gas? Ah, memories. :D

Ugh, tell me about it. For some reason my girls Mom loves movie theater popcorn. So a few weeks ago we took her to the mall and I just stopped by while they were in a store and picked up the large deal with two large soda's to walk around and nibble on. 17 freaking bucks !!! For a popcorn and 2 sodas ? Robbery. 17 bucks and I didn't even get to see the previews.

Tell you what. If there's a next time,I'm bringing a flask of whiskey to mix in it. Right after I trade my truck in for the drink,I'm mixing the stuff.

Thanks ix. I'll do that when I get home.

I am at a college library right now, Occidental College actually where I graduated from in 2004, and there are SO MANY hot girls. The sad thing is, I will never get with any of them unless I spit my best game, which I don't have the confidence to do. They all look so damn young too. Youth is fleeting!

I am at a college library right now, Occidental College actually where I graduated from in 2004, and there are SO MANY hot girls. The sad thing is, I will never get with any of them unless I spit my best game, which I don't have the confidence to do. They all look so damn young too. Youth is fleeting!

one of my friends plays soccer on the girls team there

One of my best friends from HS graduated from Occidental too, in '07. That's an underrated school.

One of my best friends from HS graduated from Occidental too, in '07. That's an underrated school.

Thanks man. I feel like no one knows it though, except for those very familiar with education and academics. Obama being president has helped recently, since he went here for two years before transfering to Columbia. Hasn't really translated to getting a great job for me though! :mad: Still looking actually....been about 7 months of unemployment now. I'll be the first to admit that I could be more ambitious/motivated though. Still...it's not like I haven't been applying.

Thanks man. I feel like no one knows it though, except for those very familiar with education and academics. Obama being president has helped recently, since he went here for two years before transfering to Columbia. Hasn't really translated to getting a great job for me though! :mad: Still looking actually....been about 7 months of unemployment now. I'll be the first to admit that I could be more ambitious/motivated though. Still...it's not like I haven't been applying.

My mom has been the head of college guidance at my high school for 30 years. So I know about a lot of colleges that no one has ever heard of. I can't even remember half the schools I've visited in my lifetime on some of our many trips. lol

Archived