Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

After the infamous 7 day ordeal with Sims 3 where that product took forever to arrive (it was actually stalled in Baltimore for 4 days!) I learned my lesson and ordered products using UPS

So after I placed an order yesterday the memory is coming today, out for delivery

Super Fast

Bless UPS and Newegg

I'm sitting waiting for my next class and I look over and I see this super fat chick laying out on a bench...its so gross. Her shirt has rolled up so you can see her jelly rolls all out in the open...:puke:

The way she's laying on the bench, it looks like when scientists try and remove whales from the water using that lift thing...

I'm sitting waiting for my next class and I look over and I see this super fat chick laying out on a bench...its so gross. Her shirt has rolled up so you can see her jelly rolls all out in the open...:puke:

The way she's laying on the bench, it looks like when scientists try and remove whales from the water using that lift thing...

LOL a beached whale

Pics or it didn't happen

:paranoid:

if any of you play madden and know how annoying playing on all madden you will appreciate this

so i did a fantasy draft...pretty decent team like an 85

anyways the first season i win the superbowl and i have been playing on my skill level

so ive surpassed all-madden my madden iq is like 740

I literally cannot win anymore..you have nooo idea how much madden cheats at this level haha every play i run the computer is playing the perfect play to stop it...if you think the real redskins o-line is crap you should see the 2 second protection i have on this crap

why does madden do it...its not even fun...for some reason brandon marshall drops every ball but theyre linebackers all of a sudden are jerry rice intercepting every ****ing throw

rant over

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic