Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ok so Wednesday nights is trivia night at a bar here. There are always 7 topics with 10 questions each. One of the topics each week is always sports. And one of the sports questions tonight was actually about the Redskins. When the guy asked the question I stood up and booed. :ols: :pfft:

I do the same thing when ever my english teacher talks about the cowgirls

I dropped my new BlackBerry Bold for the first time on concrete. It still works fine, but now it has a scuff on the metal trim part. AAAHHHH!!!! I am so OCD that this bothers me to no end. I just had to vent real quick.

Crazy how little things like that bother me so immensely. I feel my BlackBerry is no longer good and I want a new one.

I dropped my new BlackBerry Bold for the first time on concrete. It still works fine, but now it has a scuff on the metal trim part. AAAHHHH!!!! I am so OCD that this bothers me to no end. I just had to vent real quick.

Crazy how little things like that bother me so immensely. I feel my BlackBerry is no longer good and I want a new one.

You're not alone dude. Things like that bother me also. I dropped my Ipod touch and it got a scratch on the back end. I was so pissed. After that scratch though it didn't bother me as much anymore if I got another one on it. Only because I felt it was no longer good.

I would get me some rubber stips - maybe cut up an old tire innertube. And glue those strips to the corners of your device. Chances are, when it hits, it'll hit one of the corners. A little rubber will go a long way to protecting that mo.

^ Duly noted Mark. I will consider that.

I hear you, boysetsfire. Isn't it so irritating? It was perfect...now it is mutilated for life. It's like a mark of shame.

Of course everything will be all right. :) I figure now it is officially my phone.

I dropped my Droid Eris the other day, luckily the back is rubberized so theres no scuffs or scratches on it. Though the bubbles under my screen protector piss me off a ton.

I dropped my Droid Eris the other day, luckily the back is rubberized so theres no scuffs or scratches on it. Though the bubbles under my screen protector piss me off a ton.

I got the OTTER BOX for my iphone and it is awesome. This thing is armor plated now. It also comes with a little plastic strip that goes between the screen and the screen protector that takes away those bubbles. I bet Droid has those strips as well.

I'm so tired of hearing about abortions. They should NOT be allowed, unless it's under 2 circumstances: the woman was raped or there's a possibility of the mother dying. That's it! If people feel the need to have abortions because they "weren't ready for a kid" or "I'm too young to have a kid" or anything similar to that, I have a suggestion.: DON'T HAVE SEX! It's a shame and embarrassing that people kill innocent fetuses because they're not responsible enough to do the things required to prevent unwanted pregnancies or they are doing something they're nowhere NEAR being ready for. It's sad. It really is.

I'm so tired of hearing about abortions. They should NOT be allowed, unless it's under 2 circumstances: the woman was raped or there's a possibility of the mother dying. That's it! If people feel the need to have abortions because they "weren't ready for a kid" or "I'm too young to have a kid" or anything similar to that, I have a suggestion.: DON'T HAVE SEX! It's a shame and embarrassing that people kill innocent fetuses because they're not responsible enough to do the things required to prevent unwanted pregnancies or they are doing something they're nowhere NEAR being ready for. It's sad. It really is.

damn. that's a pretty heavy "random thought".

snowman5607, there are no politics or religion allowed in this thread. Then it could turn into an argument and we can't have that in the "random thought thread." You can vent, just not concerning those matters. I commend your strong opinion though, regardless if I agree with it or not.

I just got shot down pretty hard by a girl. Kinda sad, but at least I tried. I typically don't do that kinda stuff and am too shy. I thought she liked me. Oh well...

Well, in my eyes, I don't think the choosing of an abortion has anything to do with politics or religion. It's my personal "random thought." No intent to bring either of those subject into this whatsoever.

Cool. I'll let it slide. ;)

I'm already over the girl. She was the receptionist at a chiropractor's office. I might have been too confident, she probably thought I was a player. And I am not going to do the chiropractor thing, seemed like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I'll let my back heal itself.

I'm gonna go get some fettucini alfredo.

Archived