Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have about 4 cases of old 4wheelers, rod and customs and food magazines, I swear I will go through and categorize someday.

It just means I no longer need any subscriptions to keep interesting reading material in my bathroom.

4wheeler rules. It helped me go from this to this.:D I don't have her anymore, but she was bad to the bone.

4wheeler rules. It helped me go from this to this.:D I don't have her anymore, but she was bad to the bone.

That's awesome. All of my buddies have basically traded their CJ's for Rubies now.

One of my friends bought a TJ unlimited Ruby and before he had 5k on it, had taken the torch to it, added a long stretch 4" lift to it and came to my house to cut trails in. That's hardcore. hahaha

That's awesome. All of my buddies have basically traded their CJ's for Rubies now.

One of my friends bought a TJ unlimited Ruby and before he had 5k on it, had taken the torch to it, added a long stretch 4" lift to it and came to my house to cut trails in. That's hardcore. hahaha

Oh to be young again.:( That CJ was my life. Thing was, after I spent all that $ on her I never took it off road again. I just rubbed it with a shammy. 36" ground hawgs, the interior was mint. New everything. During my jeep stage I had a 87 Wrangler that I treated like I stole it. It ended up catching on fire one day. I got a pic of that too.:ols: a CJ5. I used for the 304 ci and the mint condition hard top and doors. After I got that 304 in there I could pop the clutch and stand it up on the trailor hitch. What was Jeep thinking? It was like a nuclear powered tuna fish can.

Oh to be young again.:( That CJ was my life. Thing was, after I spent all that $ on her I never took it off road again. I just rubbed it with a shammy. 36" ground hawgs, the interior was mint. New everything. During my jeep stage I had a 87 Wrangler that I treated like I stole it. It ended up catching on fire one day. I got a pic of that too.:ols: a CJ5. I used for the 304 ci and the mint condition hard top and doors. After I got that 304 in there I could pop the clutch and stand it up on the trailor hitch. What was Jeep thinking? It was like a nuclear powered tuna fish can.

I've heard the 74' CJ5 with the 304, was the fastest 0-60 vehicle that year and would pull the front off, out of the dealer.:ols:

Yeah, they were a tad dangerous. Awesome though.

My friend who did that to his Ruby, was about 34 with 2 kids and his own business. Not that young, just nuts to offroad. It's a jeep ya know, they can only be so nice.:ols:

But hey, some guys have show tractors and some guys race them.

For the boobies?:whoknows:

I thought about drafting Jason Heyward in my fantasy baseball draft...:(

He's unclaimed, perhaps I should sign him to waivers

I also resubscribed to my MLB audio package just to hear this Braves Mets spring training game

Mets 4? - Braves 2 (8th)

I thought about drafting Jason Heyward in my fantasy baseball draft...:(

He's unclaimed, perhaps I should sign him to waivers

I also resubscribed to my MLB audio package just to hear this Braves Mets spring training game

Mets 4? - Braves 2 (8th)

The Mets are 10 minutes from me.:pfft: I have never been to a game. 1 dollar beer and 1 dollar hot dogs. Need to take the kids.

I would think about getting it stitched up, bro.

Really?? :(

Its the oddest thing, it doesn't bleed but there is this huge cut. Now I know why I see all those people at the pool with those swimming shoes. I'll go see someone for it

Archived