Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not quite. I got banned for a post I made four months ago.

Welcome back to the "returnees." :D

They are posters I enjoy, mod stuff aside. :)

Yes, SOW, I need to include you in the same apology made to two other members--the thread was bumped and when the posts were reported neither the reporter nor I noted that fact, and for that there is mucho mea culpa on my end. :(

Obvously, the post itself was actionable and you "got away with one" the first time, but usually when that happens one does not have to worry as we don't go hunting through old posts.

So despite the fact that it was a rule-violating post, you still deserve the apology. The error, as well as your gracious attitude about it, is now included in your user notes. Glad you survived. :)

I thought about drafting Jason Heyward in my fantasy baseball draft...:(

He's unclaimed, perhaps I should sign him to waivers

I also resubscribed to my MLB audio package just to hear this Braves Mets spring training game

Mets 4? - Braves 2 (8th)

From all indications, Cox is supposedly gonna give Heyward a chance to win a starting OF spot. I've heard nothing but great things about this kid. And supposedly he is a MONSTER (6'5 245?). Can't wait to see this guy in action. Ahh, baseball is just around the corner.:)

The Mets are 10 minutes from me.:pfft: I have never been to a game. 1 dollar beer and 1 dollar hot dogs. Need to take the kids.

Well, I wouldn't go see the Mets play either.:pfft:...But seriously, you should go and take the kids. That is really a great time for all. They usually have all sorts of things for the kiddos.

Fudge Brownies.

How can something that looks and feels so much like poop, taste so damn delicious ?

I'm with ya there. Absolutely love 'em.

Ah, thanks :)

They have good waffle frimes :mmm:

Yes, indeed. Btw, has anyone tried the Cinnamon Cluster? Pretty tasty. For breakfast, I always get the Chicken Biscuit Combo (#1 here) with a Cinnamon Cluster. With sweet tea, of course.

Nice. Haven't had any since college. My roommate worked at the one on campus I used to eat that ish all the time.

Wait, you haven't been to CFA in SIX years??? WTF? There's something wrong with you, man.:pfft:

Welcome back to the "returnees." :D

They are posters I enjoy, mod stuff aside. :)

Yes, SOW, I need to include you in the same apology made to two other members--the thread was bumped and when the posts were reported neither the reporter nor I noted that fact, and for that there is mucho mea culpa on my end. :(

Obvously, the post itself was actionable and you "got away with one" the first time, but usually when that happens one does not have to worry as we don't go hunting through old posts.

So despite the fact that it was a rule-violating post, you still deserve the apology. The error, as well as your gracious attitude about it, is now included in your user notes. Glad you survived. :)

I can't believe what I'm reading, Jumbo is admitting to making an error. Perhaps all those times I was banned was also due to mod error. if so then I demand an apology as well.

Sooo my Dad just walked into my room and handed me a program from the 1991 Super Bowl, The Washington Redskins: An Illustrated History, and two pictures from 1976...one signed by Chris Hanburger & the other one by Joey T...

They were his mother's....I'm so glad I come from a Skins family :)

Sooo my Dad just walked into my room and handed me a program from the 1991 Super Bowl, The Washington Redskins: An Illustrated History, and two pictures from 1976...one signed by Chris Hanburger & the other one by Joey T...

They were his mother's....I'm so glad I come from a Skins family :)

Your dad is up at 2:00 a.m.? So, did he at least knock?:)

I can't believe what I'm reading, Jumbo is admitting to making an error. Perhaps all those times I was banned was also due to mod error. if so then I demand an apology as well.

See - there's your mistake right there. You said "If so..." We always view "If so..." as a sign of weakness, which automatically triggers our predatory instincts resulting in a significant ban extension.

Archived