Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tired as hell right now and still got 2 midterms to take. Then home to finish up a project. Thankfully the week from hell is almost over.

I'm with you on this one, I've got a presentation on wireless communication management training that I have to make before Monday. PAIN in the arse. I hate wasting my weekends doing work. One of the training modules is showing management how to use twitter as a means to network.

If you don't know how to use twitter than you should be fired for goodness sake.

haha you didnt get hit with the pepper spray or batons? I heard all the stories today...they were all over people. Some guy in my class got punched in the eye :ols:

Nah, I didn't but we got sprayed at while we were running. I watched some dude 10 feet from me ask the cops if he could cross Rt 1 and the cop just turned and shot at him...idiot, don't know why he asked. And I did see a guy get the ever living **** beat out of him - he was thrown into a cement wall on Knox...**** was crazy dude.

ears? yeah, thats it...ears... :paranoid:

Bahhahaa I can't believe you said that. :doh: :doh:

Nah, I didn't but we got sprayed at while we were running. I watched some dude 10 feet from me ask the cops if he could cross Rt 1 and the cop just turned and shot at him...idiot, don't know why he asked. And I did see a guy get the ever living **** beat out of him - he was thrown into a cement wall on Knox...**** was crazy dude.

haha damn. UMD knows how to riot...just wait until we win the ACC Championship, ****s going to go down even harder...I think thats why the Po-Po were out in force, to discourage the kids from doing it next time. But still, I think they overreacted a little bit, and im pro-police.

I'm watching Sportscenter and all they are talking about is Kobe. Kobe kobe kobe. Kobe Lakers Kobe Kobe Kobe Heat Lakers Kobe Kobe Kobe. Talk about something else.

How I loathe the NBA...and it's a shame because I used to be a big NBA guy but the regular season is simply unwatchable and I don't give a **** anymore.

Archived