Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'll ****ing cut you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M6RYy2I1Ng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M6RYy2I1Ng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

skip to 46 seconds :ols:

I wish Extremeskins had a button or something on each post that you "like" that post or thread or something and then at the end of each year or season have an extrememskins poll series for dumb awards like 'post of the year' or 'thread of the year' in other dumb categories like informative ones, funny ones, self deprecating ones, etc. FOr example I definitely would have pressed this imaginary button on DjTj's post #1105 in the LOST thread or Enter Apotheosis thread on the 3-4 defense.

It's a good idea Mike. Some incarnation of that has been thought of by quite a few ESers, myself included. I didn't ever think of adding a button to track it for you, it was more manual entry than anything. Lots of work involved and it never left the think tank.

I wish Extremeskins had a button or something on each post that you "like" that post or thread or something and then at the end of each year or season have an extrememskins poll series for dumb awards like 'post of the year' or 'thread of the year' in other dumb categories like informative ones, funny ones, self deprecating ones, etc. FOr example I definitely would have pressed this imaginary button on DjTj's post #1105 in the LOST thread or Enter Apotheosis thread on the 3-4 defense.

Something kind of like that was suggested here, but it didn't really get enough support from the membership - especially when it was first suggested.

You might take advantage of the tag line. You could add the tag "bigmike21" to threads you would otherwise push a button on, then add another tag with the post number. At the end of a given year, all the threads would be found quickly.

Hope this helps.

Archived