Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Are you participating in fantasy baseball this year?

Only if there is a fun league going on. I've only played fantasy baseball once and that was about 5 years ago. I got bored after a week, probably because games are every day and I didn't feel like keeping up. I've also only done fantasy basketball and hockey once and it's been awhile. It's hard for me to get into any fantasy other than football. Now THAT is an every year thing.

I made sure to draft players that were mentioned in ES discussions

The three major fanbases on ES are Oriole / Brave / Ranger so I made sure to draft 2 Rangers, a bunch of Orioles, and a few Braves. That Kawakami character is good...and I never heard of Jarr Jurgens or whatever his name is but he is good too. I thought about drafting Jason Heyward but I decided against it.

Overall that is a solid team :D

The three major fanbases on ES are Oriole / Brave / Ranger so I made sure to draft 2 Rangers, a bunch of Orioles, and a few Braves. That Kawakami character is good...and I never heard of Jarr Jurgens or whatever his name is but he is good too. I thought about drafting Jason Heyward but I decided against it.

Awesome that you have both Young and Andrus. Young will hit for a nice average like usual because he's a stud, while Andrus will probably start the season as the lead-off man and pile up the steals. Can't wait for the season to start. Opening day tickets are already sold out but I'll hopefully get some off stubhub or something.

Yeah, Kawakami impressed last year. He had some very solid performances last year against the aces of other teams. He pitched an absolute gem when the Braves faced Halladay and the Blue Jays last year. Braves won it 1-0.

You should have heard of Jair Jurrjens by now. He's one of the top young pitchers in the NL. He's been very solid since the Braves got him from the Tigers a few years ago in a trade. They absolutely FLEECED Detroit!:cool:

Only if there is a fun league going on. I've only played fantasy baseball once and that was about 5 years ago. I got bored after a week, probably because games are every day and I didn't feel like keeping up. I've also only done fantasy basketball and hockey once and it's been awhile. It's hard for me to get into any fantasy other than football. Now THAT is an every year thing.

I'm trying to get a fantasy baseball league going with people on here. I think we're up to 7. Let me know if you guys are interested.

My X freaked out and hounded me everyday for two weeks to renew her liscense plates. I did it two weeks ago and gave her the new sticker to put on her van. That woman put that sticker on her boyfriends truck's plates. The little sticker that says 01/11 has her plate # typed on it real small in the upper corner. It doesn't match his plates. Should I call the cops?

hmm I think I'd be interested. I can be the team that everyone else beats up on every week. :ols:
I'm interested

Start some Tailgate thread for an ES league. I dispatched offers in the MLB Offseason thread but no one was interested.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7356130#post7356130

That's the thread in the Fantasy section. If you 2 are down then we have 9 so far. So we would need at least 10, but I'm shooting for 12. Just keep checking that thread to see what's going on. We still have 3 weeks to get ready.

My X freaked out and hounded me everyday for two weeks to renew her liscense plates. I did it two weeks ago and gave her the new sticker to put on her van. That woman put that sticker on her boyfriends truck's plates. The little sticker that says 01/11 has her plate # typed on it real small in the upper corner. It doesn't match his plates. Should I call the cops?

If you want to be petty, but at the same time get a good laugh? Yes.

A woman took over coaching a football team in a local DC school, per Kornheiser radio show. And this isn't a female football team, this is a male team high school team.

It's about time equality and justice go on. In this day and age there is no excuse for any type of disparity in regards to gender. Why can't a woman coach a men's team?

A woman took over coaching a football team in a local DC school, per Kornheiser radio show. And this isn't a female football team, this is a male team high school team.

It's about time equality and justice go on. In this day and age there is no excuse for any type of disparity in regards to gender. Why can't a woman coach a men's team?

Already seen that movie. It's called Wildcats and stars Goldie Hawn.

(actually have not seen the movie in its entirety)

Archived