Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just started flipping through channels and found The Replacements. I feel like the only person in America who really likes this movie, and it's even better drunk. Stupid, mindless entertainment that even manages to overcome my usual pet peeve of football scenarios that make absolutely no sense.

Go Falco!

I used to love the movie. Haven't seen it in a while though.

Because the Canes always stink?:evilg:

NC State lost :mad:

Stupid Javy Gonzalez tugging on that GT player's shirt basically ended the game there

Do you think VT is in

PS: I used to listen to North Carolina sports talk while listening to Dan Patrick, and they used to play this commercial for the Braves as "America's Team"...at first I was angered at this "arrogance" to call yourself America's Team, but now I am ambivalent about it. They are more America's Team than Dallas because they used to freaking air Braves games every day on TBS lol

Lot of people say the NL East is going to come down to the Braves, Phillies, and Marlins. Marlins I think are the same team they have been, they will make it interesting but they don't have enough to win that division. Phillies and Braves will contend, the Braves, man, everyone should keep an eye on them, they are very young and very good. TOMMY HANSON

Do you think VT is in

PS: I used to listen to North Carolina sports talk while listening to Dan Patrick, and they used to play this commercial for the Braves as "America's Team"...at first I was angered at this "arrogance" to call yourself America's Team, but now I am ambivalent about it. They are more America's Team than Dallas because they used to freaking air Braves games every day on TBS lol

Lot of people say the NL East is going to come down to the Braves, Phillies, and Marlins. Marlins I think are the same team they have been, they will make it interesting but they don't have enough to win that division. Phillies and Braves will contend, the Braves, man, everyone should keep an eye on them, they are very young and very good. TOMMY HANSON

I would have no problem at all if VT is left out. Look at their SOS. Its HORRIBLE. My feeling is, you should have to play at least ONE good team outside of your league. They've played no one. And then they lost in the first round of the ACC to the team that finished in last in the ACC regular season.

As for the Braves. Yeah, im not sure if they quite have enough to compete with the Phils. But I could see them competing for the wildcard again. They have enough talent to get to the playoffs. And with this being Cox's last year, you know they want to get him in there. And I can't wait to see this Heyward kid play. That's gonna be amazing if he starts the year in RF.

I'm watching a documentary on the 1993 Dallas Cowboys.

Do you know how good the Cowboys would have been if Jerry Jones didn't kill them by feuding with Jimmy Johnson?

They probably would have won three more Super Bowls.

btw, I did watch that 1971 one. Pretty good. Man, Duane Thomas was a douche back then and he still is now. :doh:

LOL looks like its that time of the year again when all I think about is Football and NFL Draft..

Last night i had a weird dream but the draft included one player that I have not even heard of before until my dream last night and ended googling just to find out that he actually exists.

We traded down from the 4th pick and picked up a mid 1st and a 2nd round pick.

(We traded andre carter for a 3rd round pick)

with the first pick we select Trent Williams OT

with the first second round pick we got Earl Thomas FS

with the second 2nd round pick we selected SAPP OLB/DE clemson (this is the guy i have never heard off untill i googled players with the name sapp in the 2010 nfl draft).

Would you guys be happy with this scenario.

No I would hate this draft Trent Williams is Andre Smith 2010

How you figure? He has showed up in shape and has been fast and strong in every drill and has an excellent body of work at OU. There has been nothing negative said about his character that i can find. So in what way is he similar to Andre Smith?

Archived