Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

WTF on Friday in Dallas the temperature was in the 70s. It was pretty much perfect. I was wearing shorts outside and loving it. But Saturday, it's in the 30s and SNOWING. The snow continues to pelt us as I type this. :wtf: :mad:

On Monday, it is supposed to be back in the 70s. :ols:

Just another reason dallass sucks :evilg:

:saber:

Just another reason dallass sucks :evilg:

:saber:

I dare you to say that to my face!!!!! :saber:

Still can't stop laughing at Darrell Armstrong

HOW ABOUT THEM REDSKINS

Almost as funny as the Redskins sweeping Dallas in the 95 season.

Desmond Howard was a Redskin?

Dude, I was at that Mavs game when he said that. I wanted to go out on the court and punch him in the face. The day before had been the worst day of my life (had nothing to do with sports) and so he just had really bad timing.

I dare you to say that to my face!!!!! :saber:

Dude, I was at that Mavs game when he said that. I wanted to go out on the court and punch him in the face. The day before had been the worst day of my life (had nothing to do with sports) and so he just had really bad timing.

I know we've talked about this before, but I didn't know you were actually at the game. Damn...that's like rubbing salt in your wounds :(

The interesting thing is, after watching the 92/93 documentaries, I didn't know Jimmy Johnson was responsible for "How about 'dem Cowboys"...those documentaries really are good. Except the 95 one. That one was possibly the worst. Lol

I know we've talked about this before, but I didn't know you were actually at the game. Damn...that's like rubbing salt in your wounds :(

The interesting thing is, after watching the 92/93 documentaries, I didn't know Jimmy Johnson was responsible for "How about 'dem Cowboys"...those documentaries really are good. Except the 95 one. That one was possibly the worst. Lol

yeah I remember the game so well, it was against the T'Wolves and the Mavs won in a close game. I had gotten tickets a few days earlier but almost didn't end up going because of the day before. But I didn't want to waste the tickets. It was a last minute decision to go.

I've already posted this, but it makes me angry every day. Women purposefully spel words wrog on the internet (facebook) and also put extra letterssss on maaany of theiir wordss. Guys don't use punctuation or capitalization. Call me old school, but that's just dumb to spell incorrectly on purpose as if to say, "I'm too ******* cool to care about this simple-minded task like spelling because I have much more important things to do with my awesome life."

I've already posted this, but it makes me angry every day. Women purposefully spel words wrog on the internet (facebook) and also put extra letterssss on maaany of theiir wordss. Guys don't use punctuation or capitalization. Call me old school, but that's just dumb to spell incorrectly on purpose as if to say, "I'm too ******* cool to care about this simple-minded task like spelling because I have much more important things to do with my awesome life."

What he said

Most of the time if you don't use capitalization I'm just going to skim over your post because it's too hard to read. Especially if it's a long paragraph.

Of course certain posters such as ren, MissU, and RP sometimes don't use capitalization but I won't ignore them :)

What he said

Most of the time if you don't use capitalization I'm just going to skim over your post because it's too hard to read. Especially if it's a long paragraph.

Of course certain posters such as ren, MissU, and RP sometimes don't use capitalization but I won't ignore them :)

yeah I sometimes don't capitalize the first word in the first sentence like here if it's a word like "yeah." :cool:

Ugh I don't understand why people purposefully spell words wrong, it's irritating. Poor punctuation and lack of capitalization are annoying as well. You don't look cool, you look dumb as ****.

I am however extremelyyyy guilty of using one too many letters at times when I'm really excited or angry :silly:

Sorry :cheers:

Ugh I don't understand why people purposefully spell words wrong, it's irritating. Poor punctuation and lack of capitalization are annoying as well. You don't look cool, you look dumb as ****.

I am however extremelyyyy guilty of using one too many letters at times when I'm really excited or angry :silly:

Sorry :cheers:

You should be sorry. I'd rather read incorrectly spelled words than ones with two many letters.:D

I think I'm gonna get rid of cable. So ****ing expensive!! I'm not too worried so long as I can still pick up local channels because I have a Slingbox at my parents' house for everything else. I can still get tv over the air so long as my TV is digital, right? Might just need to pick up an antenna?

Yes you can. All you need is a DTV box. I've been watching on-the-air TV for years without cable. Cable is overrated.

Just get an antenna and DTV box. At worst the cost is 55 dollars, you can find a cheap antenna for 10 dollars, and the box may be 20 dollars, may be 40.

If you have the Slingbox for cable, why do you need cable? Cancel that ****. Then you can watch cable online, and legally

Archived