Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

lol yall are funny.....ok...so how do i make my sig smaller? i adjusted the size on photo bucket and saved it as small as i possibly could but it seems no matter how small I make it, it shows up freaking huge on here!

I've got the same problem with my pens...........

lol yall are funny.....ok...so how do i make my sig smaller? i adjusted the size on photo bucket and saved it as small as i possibly could but it seems no matter how small I make it, it shows up freaking huge on here!

It might just be you, because the picture is pretty small from my view.

Good night all

More college basketball and ranting to commence tomorrow

Minnesota is not in tournament IMO but if they make B10 finals they might be in...just a close call

Minny's non-conference win over Butler is something they have to hang on to for dear life. Because they are right on the bubble. If they beat Purdue, that should be enough to get them in, IMO. But if they lose, and especially if they don't put up much of a fight, then Minny will likely be one of the last ones on the outside looking in.

hmm I think I'd be interested. I can be the team that everyone else beats up on every week. :ols:

Like the Rangers?:evilg:

I want to do physical harm to the Progressive chick.

Yeah, I agree. She's soo annoying.

I just want one night...
:evilg:She's sexy as all get out. In that librarian, high SAT score type of way.

You guys have low standards. That chic is average, at best.

I love this new computer. However, I hate having to transfer everything over from the new computer. Re-installing programs is not fun - didn't realize I had so many. And some need the approval (read, new registration) to put them on a new machine.

Passwords - so many of them. Having to redo all of them in my password program. Not fun. Re-loading all my old emails was not too difficult, but Win7 gave a me a few headaches there.

This stuff should take another day or two. Ah well.

And also, the Tim Tebow threads in The Stadium are getting on my nerves... In my 5 years on here, I have never let any debate rile me up to a point where I have to complain about it haha but these Tebow homers are INSANE. They do NOT let up regardless of whatever facts or assertions you throw at them! I didn't like Tebow to start but MAN do his fans get on my nerves.

Yeah, you aren't all bad.:)

:wavetowel

I just looked at the Braves schedule and notice they aren't playing in Houston until August, and it's Monday-Wednesday. I go to a Braves game in Atlanta maybe every 4-5 years or so, but I always try to go to a game down in Houston every year if the Braves are there on a day I can go. And also I will go if they are playing the Rangers here of course...but I do have to say that I cheer for the Rangers when they play each other. :cool:

Edited by royallypwned
I love this new computer. However, I hate having to transfer everything over from the new computer. Re-installing programs is not fun - didn't realize I had so many. And some need the approval (read, new registration) to put them on a new machine.

Passwords - so many of them. Having to redo all of them in my password program. Not fun. Re-loading all my old emails was not too difficult, but Win7 gave a me a few headaches there.

This stuff should take another day or two. Ah well.

I recently rebooted the hard drive on my laptop. I know there is this one website online that has ALL the required (read: needed in this generation) (and tested) programs you need for a viable computer system, but I forget what it's called, so I'm probably not much help to you in that regard...

I have not been able to reload my emails, but somehow my passwords carried over... I don't know how this happened, but I started Firefox again, and it got slow, so I switched to Chrome, and ALL my passwords were in there already, even though I hadn't entered them in. It was kind of spooky...

I just signed up for a marathon. Am I on drugs?

Everytime I've been on drugs I've had the urge to NOT sign up for a marathon. So taking that into account, I don't think you're on drugs.

:)

What marathon did you sign up for? That takes some skill... I don't have.

Edited by styx491
Everytime I've been on drugs I've had the urge to NOT sign up for a marathon. So taking that into account, I don't think you're on drugs.

:)

What marathon did you sign up for? That takes some skill... I don't have.

Maybe I'm just delusional then. :ols:

It's the Big D Texas Marathon on April 11: http://www.texasmarathon.com/index.php

Trust me when I say I'm not a runner. I don't jog every morning and I rarely go on the treadmill when I'm at the gym. I'm more of a stationary bike kinda guy. I would estimate I use my bike at home a couple hours every day. Hopefully that will be good enough. lol

I've run one half-marathon before and that was a few years ago. Thought I'd try the real thing for once. This is one I had my eye on because of the route. It's in a very beautiful part of the city: White Rock Lake (where I grew up) and Fair Park (Cotton Bowl). I've only got a month to prepare so I better get started tomorrow. I guess no more unhealthy eating. :(

I wish there was more hours in the day. 24 hours is just not enough., we waste 1/3 of our lives sleeping(sleep 8hrs), that's insane. I clock 4hrs of sleep per day. I sleep in cycles, 10hrs up 2hrs down and I feel fine. But I still can't find time to do things.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic