Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

First they came for the donuts, but I was a diabetic, and said nothing.

Then they came for the hamburgers, but I had given up red meat, and said nothing.

Then they came for the french fries, but I had given up fried foods, so I said nothing.

Then they came for the chicken, but I had given up white meat for lent, and said nothing.

And last they came for the grilled veggies...

and the clerk shouted "You assholes better pay for all this stuff or I'm calling the cops!"

I just went through one of THE craziest scenes at a Walmart grocery store, y'all...

"Lady" two customers in front of me in line, blasting her personal **** on the phone. 

She's in a tank with the rubber band at the waist, cute short jeans. Her thousand tats were horrible, I think the stars down her arm were originally meant to be stars, but they weren't. Everything looked horrible. Even the tramp stamp. 

She's going on and on about how she's lost custody of this kid or that one. For some reason I look down...

And she's in fuzzy white bedroom slippers. 

Everyone was laughing when she left. 

I laughed so hard I almost choked myself, then told my cashier, "She has no idea or care that she could show up on y'alls website, does she?"

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

?????

Said them joints used to be stars... Looking more like # signs now, bout to press pound to end this call on shorties arm and **** :806:

DUDE...she was so loud every one could hear!  I was like, "who has this type of conversation IN PUBLIC?" ...and yes, the thought went through in Ron White's voice...?

And body wise, she was good...no one woulda seen the slippers if she hadn't made everyone look at her! 

Dayum! If you gotta cover, COVER! ?????

Remember that interesting period towards end of the 90s and beginning of the 2000s where NeoSoul and Hip-Hop came very close to each other, in some cases merging?  I still believe there are examples of that, and to just set aside some time to look for it.  What I'm seeing and fine with is rappers signing more.  I know, more Drakes, last thing we need.  But that may be a fundamental problem with hip-hop, we call rappers "rapper"s and not "artists" enough.  If that's they want to do, let them do it, and give respect they can do it versus crapping on them for it.

Hip-Hop isn't dead, radio is the most popular stuff, that doesn't mean its the best, just like actual Art.  It's also constantly evolving.

BTW, Kendrick isn't signing on this one, but I see why he won a Pulitzer Prize, something that not enough are talking about in regards to the genre in the community, what that means, similar to what Hamilton represents for the genre as well: it's potential.

My health has gone to ****. Been sick for three days, still have a fever. Went to urgent care today, they did an xray of my lungs and saw, "something fuzzy." Her diagnosis is pneumonia. I just took my first dose of antibiotics, if my fever doesn't go away by Sunday night I'm going to the ER for more testing.

I was sick earlier this year in June or July too. This never happens. Appreciate any kind words, thanks all.

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

My health has gone to ****. Been sick for three days, still have a fever. Went to urgent care today, they did an xray of my lungs and saw, "something fuzzy." Her diagnosis is pneumonia. I just took my first dose of antibiotics, if my fever doesn't go away by Sunday night I'm going to the ER for more testing.

I was sick earlier this year in June or July too. This never happens. Appreciate any kind words, thanks all.

I knew someone who died from walking pneumonia because they took too long to find out.  You didn't, focus on getting healthy, this sucks but it will pass

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Like Renegade said. You gotta stay hydrated, keep drinking water, take your meds on time, and rest. 

If someone could bring you some chicken tortilla soup, with extra pico, that would help. ?

Archived