Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's just barely October.  Lot of cats didntcreally get into it until the last week. 

Besides, it's still green and junk outside. You're getting dragged/guilt tripped into this, methinks.

I haven't been to a haunted house since 10th grade, in my experience they are all pretty lame.  

Edit:  I remember talking about this in here years ago, but unless one is going extreme and doing McKamey Manor, rest are most likely pretty lame 

https://roadtrippers.com/stories/the-worlds-scariest-haunted-house-lasts-for-five-hours-and-covers-you-in-blood

54 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I haven't been to a haunted house since 10th grade, in my experience they are all pretty lame.  

Edit:  I remember talking about this in here years ago, but unless one is going extreme and doing McKamey Manor, rest are most likely pretty lame 

https://roadtrippers.com/stories/the-worlds-scariest-haunted-house-lasts-for-five-hours-and-covers-you-in-blood

Yeah, they are mostly lame unless you go with the heavyweights, but the actors themselves definitely aren't gonna get into it when it's Septober...

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

More like watch helplessly as your leg disintegrates upon contact...

Aiming for ankles, we talking unstoppable force versus deck of cards?  Feel like knowing this information would be like kicking him in the balls and claiming to be champion of the world.

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Doing a Haunted House on Friday. Hope it isn't lame.

If there's pumpkin voice there, just leave.  Last one I went to we were followed by someone with a real chainsaw, could smell the gas. 

9 hours ago, twa said:

people hunting me down for the 40th HS reunion,I tell em I'm waiting for the 50th so more of them can die.

The kids at our local HS play this game called “Assassin” every year. $75 bucks to enter. People get into pairs and you basically try to shoot people withwater guns. When hit they are out. Last team standing gets the pool money. 

Archived