Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

My wife has a longhair piebald doxie...whom I taught to answer to the name "dumbass."

I remember!...meanie. ?

My mom's spoiled rotten one bit me decades ago, and I hated that little ****er...but after taking care of Kati daily and Elvis & Jasmine for extended periods, I came to love em. 

Had a male Doberman just lean up against me, his dad laughed & said it was unusual, but the dog knew it would be okay to do that. ? 

20 hours ago, abdcskins said:

My health has gone to ****. Been sick for three days, still have a fever. Went to urgent care today, they did an xray of my lungs and saw, "something fuzzy." Her diagnosis is pneumonia. I just took my first dose of antibiotics, if my fever doesn't go away by Sunday night I'm going to the ER for more testing.

I was sick earlier this year in June or July too. This never happens. Appreciate any kind words, thanks all.

Hope you feel better soon. It's certainty crappy to be sick.

3 hours ago, Gibbit said:

was reading an article on msn last night about how long our natural resources would last....fresh water-12 years

is that for real or just some kind of worst case scenario?

Sounds like scare tactics.  I refuse to believe we will perish as a species from lack of water when 2/3 of it is water, frozen or salt does not matter, we are too smart and resourceful to go out like that.   US not having 30 days of food, that is true.

OT, smart trip with metro is a joke, doesn't even cover parking. Pass, guess that's what to expect from a motto like "back to good". Pretty low bar if you ask me.

RIP Mardi - beagle Bassett hound in Chevy Chase, MD that I loved very much. He was such a gentle good dog. Needy, loved being pet SO much. Got ridiculously excited when it was time for a walk to the park ? A Hurricane Katrina survivor, my mom got him at the Washington Rescue League. He was at least 13 and probably more like 15.5 years old ?

20180515_143211_zpsjeqyzqyl.jpg

20180510_153957_zpskyubbdo0.jpg

He loved that couch with the sheepskin.

20180513_232538_zps1vlppmua.jpg

He wants to get on the couch like always haha.  Have fun in heaven boy.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This dude Marco on the new Papa Johns commercial looks like an old Steph Curry.

I laugh when I think of some of the casting notes for shows, movies, or commercials.

”Older Steph Curry”

”Plain looking middle sister”

Etc

3 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I laugh when I think of some of the casting notes for shows, movies, or commercials.

”Older Steph Curry”

”Plain looking middle sister”

Etc

"Thot 1 and Thot 2... not you Thot 3, in fact, you should probably just go home"

Archived