Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

7 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Basketball is just upside-down soccer. You have to dribble the ball with your hands instead of your feet, and you have to get it into a net that's up in the air instead of on the ground. 

? Reminds me of when GHH mentioned watching a "football" game during the off-season...I was confused, and he came back with "Football...you know, the game played with FEET." ?

Chris Thompson live on NFL Network right now.  God damn, he's so humble and so appreciative.  very down to earth young man. 

ugh, and now the hosts are gassing our stats from last week, I'm getting goosies about the 2018 season.  I wanna drink the Kool-Aid so bad.  you know what -- fuggit. 

Superbowl.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2APfx4

Check out this run from a kid on my middle school team!

That kid is savage.  

Ill try try to upload some game footage from this weekends games.  We’re 1-1. Lost our first game 35-39, won our second 45-0.  The difference? The first game was 103 heat index. The second game was 70 degrees lol.  My big kids don’t like heat I guess.  

18 hours ago, DaGoonie55 said:

That kid is savage.  

Ill try try to upload some game footage from this weekends games.  We’re 1-1. Lost our first game 35-39, won our second 45-0.  The difference? The first game was 103 heat index. The second game was 70 degrees lol.  My big kids don’t like heat I guess.  

I see that in my players too. Sub-zero they are fine. In the 79s and they act all sluggish. 

Archived