Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My local Red Hot &Blue is gone and replaced with Mission BBQ. They are pretty good, several kinds of BBQ, good sides and sauces. 

My biggest gripe about the Tampa area is we lack good BBQ and deli's.

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My place in Coral Gables was my remote and vacation place, and future retirement but pets, so I sold it. Lots of fun in Miami, worked for six months for Lucent and Lucent do Brasil when Brasil was putting out bids over the whole country for wireless infrastructure and more. Fun assignment. 

I don't know if I'd wanna stay in Miami ($$$) but somewhere near it.  It'd depend on what I could get for an Air BNB.  

It's certainly a fun time, for sure.

United is the worst airline ever. Door malfunctioned, couldn't take off. Now our "take off window" has closed and we have to wait. Were supposed to depart at 5:15 pm. Now they are shutting off the engines to conserve fuel. Stuck on the tarmac at Dulles.

Bad feeling about this flight ?

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

United is the worst airline ever. Door malfunctioned, couldn't take off. Now our "take off window" has closed and we have to wait. Were supposed to depart at 5:15 pm. Now they are shutting off the engines to conserve fuel. Stuck on the tarmac at Dulles.

Bad feeling about this flight ?

Don't follow the voices/push the button if you crash

Archived