Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Yeah, he was helping keep my Fantasy team afloat.

I have no doubt.  Lots of my co-workers are flipped out...it's me that keeps the Skins alive there in fantasy, even though I don't play.  Our driver that has Cousins just ****in' loves me.  :ols:  (The other one who wishes he drafted him asked me to marry him the other day.  :ols:)

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I have no doubt.  Lots of my co-workers are flipped out...it's me that keeps the Skins alive there in fantasy, even though I don't play.  Our driver that has Cousins just ****in' loves me.  :ols:  (The other one who wishes he drafted him asked me to marry him the other day.  :ols:)

My poor team has come on hard times.  Lost David Johnson in week one.  Then lost Aaron Rodgers in the first quarter of a game a few weeks back.  Then lost Carson Palmer in the first quarter of a game the next week.  And now Chris Thompson :( and Michael Crabtree is suspended.  But I'm a fighter damn it!  Just clawed my way back up into 4th place which puts me in playoff position.  Get A.  A. Ron back for the playoffs and I might stand a chance.

Isn't Crabtree only 2 games *with an appeal*?  ~I actually enjoyed watching that fight, it was a long time comin'~

God, I love football.  :ols:

RG keeps walking around my monitor and knocking my Abby's Army wristand off the corner where it hangs...got one on my keychain, one on my gearshift, and gave 2 away.  She's my favorite model *I show that photo a lot* .  She's tougher than most adults.  My girl.:wub:

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Isn't Crabtree only 2 games *with an appeal*?  ~I actually enjoyed watching that fight, it was a long time comin'~

God, I love football.  :ols:

RG keeps walking around my monitor and knocking my Abby's Army wristand off the corner where it hangs...got one on my keychain, one on my gearshift, and gave 2 away.  She's my favorite model *I show that photo a lot* .  She's tougher than most adults.  My girl.:wub:

It's a 3WR + Flex league.  With all the players I've lost at other positions, and considering WR was my team's weakest position to start, losing a starter for any amount of time (I was lucky to win last week with him sitting there in the press box earning me a goose egg) is painful.  I'm so desperate I have a Cleveland Brown starting for me now!  My bench also getting squeezed having to keep Rodgers, Johnson, and Crabtree sitting there as non-options.  I'm now carrying two defenses because the Cards were awful and now I'm gonna have to play the matchup game.  And then I've got two RBs sitting on my bench that I'm hoping can start performing (Forte returning from injury and Andre Ellington getting a new team) so I can bench C.J. Anderson's under-performing ass.

I just took a pic of my 85 SkyJordans, but for some reason it won't post.  Laces have never been tied. 

I was the female Sonny Crockett in those days, just with Jordans.

Wouldn't buy a Nike product now for any purpose.  They make a ****load of money and kill their employees in the process.  **** 'em.

30 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I just took a pic of my 85 SkyJordans, but for some reason it won't post.  Laces have never been tied. 

I was the female Sonny Crockett in those days, just with Jordans.

Wouldn't buy a Nike product now for any purpose.  They make a ****load of money and kill their employees in the process.  **** 'em.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-nike-solved-its-sweatshop-problem-2013-5

Im actually looking for somebody that specializes in restoring Jordans, or bball shoes. 

Got a pair of 1's when they were rereleased in winter of 2003. They were black and gold, patent leather, with the logo chain. 

These ones:

Air-Jordan-1-I-Retro-Black-Gold_2.jpg

Still good (I take care of my ****), but the decals need some work. Before i get rid of them entirely im trying to find a way to fix it.

Don't know where to find a Jordan kelly bluebook type site :ols: but these have to at least be worth double now than what I initially paid for them ($200)

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im actually looking for somebody that specializes in restoring Jordans, or bball shoes. 

Got a pair of 1's when they were rereleased in winter of 2003. They were black and gold, patent leather, with the logo chain. 

These ones:

Still good (I take care of my ****), but the decals need some work. Before i get rid of them entirely im trying to find a way to fix it.

Don't know where to find a Jordan kelly bluebook type site :ols: but these have to at least be double now what I initially paid for them ($200)

SWAG!  Joints are nice.

12 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

SWAG!

Yeah they were pretty sweet. I'd like to keep them, but if I can't find any way to restore them I'll probably let go. They're more special to me because they were the first ever pair of shoes I bought on my own, and I really don't wear expensive shoes anymore  unless it's running/cross trainers  occasionally

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

He's an awesome guy, and I'm super bummed that he's out for the season. 

He really is.

11 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

That's amazing. 

Immediate fan favorite when people find out about that. 

Dave, so proud that you have made this happen for your little lady, that folks have shown true support and that she has been so inspirational. 

Thanks for that @CRobi21. :cheers:

It's really all him. We gave him and Sua a bracelet before the 2016 season and they both wore them all year. This year Chris met with us at training camp then the ES tailgate and team put together Abbys first football game trip. 

It's been forever since I've bought high end shoes like that, but I love Jordan 5s and 6s.  There's just something about those two models that I think are amazing.  Don't need fancy colorways, I just really like the black and red Jordan 6s that he wore back then.  I'm seriously considering getting a pair of 5s but I'm a 36 year old white guy, I'd look like a dork.

54 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm seriously considering getting a pair of 5s but I'm a 36 year old white guy, I'd look like a swagged out, plugged-in professional whose shoes say I may be a mature adult with a career and a dental plan but I still like to have fun.

Fixed that for ya.  ;)  Nothing wrong with being a shoe slut.  It's a hobby like any other.  Or, maybe you just like cool shoes.  :)  

I'm rocking some old school '96 Deion Sanders right now.  :headbang:

26 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Fixed that for ya.  ;)  Nothing wrong with being a shoe slut.  It's a hobby like any other.  Or, maybe you just like cool shoes.  :)  

I'm rocking some old school '96 Deion Sanders right now.  :headbang:

Haha thanks man.  Never got into shoes the way a lot of people do, but you're right.  Nothing wrong with liking cool shoes :)

Archived