Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

MGM is nice, was there for a Paramore concert. I couldn't play any of the games though, don't know how...and I brought a bag of quarters hoping to play some slots but then I got into the room and it's all credit card or you need MGM tokens...smh

Ended up in the actual gaming area for a few minutes before saying "Screw this" and walking around the retail shops. That's some good stuff there.

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

MGM is nice, was there for a Paramore concert. I couldn't play any of the games though, don't know how...and I brought a bag of quarters hoping to play some slots but then I got into the room and it's all credit card or you need MGM tokens...smh

Ended up in the actual gaming area for a few minutes before saying "Screw this" and walking around the retail shops. That's some good stuff there.

The arena is really nice. I went last week to see Marlon Wayans standup(was great)and we went again yesterday, this time with my girlfriend her mom and some family from out of town.

Young girl just mugged her fella' off in front of his mates the Asda. (Walmart.). 

Be around 20, three lads and one of them's girlfriend. Pharmaceutical aisle. She's looking at things, and he shouts, dead loud, thinking he's funny, 'We need any lube love?' And they all start laughng and high 5'ing. 

So she fires straight back 'Yeah please babe because you sure don't make me wet!' 

He went bright red. I was then howling, and had a brief exchange in passing with her  'Had him right off their love' .....Her:  'Deserved it. Prick.'  ..... Wouldn't like to be him when he gets home. :ols:

This Monday rocks!

Hail. 

Archived