Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, youngchew said:

Christ on a Fig Newton:rofl89:  

Daggone it. I keep forgetting about Fig Newtons. 

My brother suggested that I hit up trader joes for some peanut butter cups...forgot about that too. 

Also, I need to get some Simply Lemonade and Helluva Good french onion dip. 

That's what I get for not making a list. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Im so dehydrated and hungry. Really bad headache.

"Rimming is one way to contract hepatitis and other intestinal parasites, like E. coli,” Dr. Rullo explains. “Partners in long-term monogamous relationships, however, share much of the same anal flora. So if you’ve been in a relationship with someone for more than a couple years, rimming is much safer for you than if you’re with a new partner."

So my Amazon Fire has the black screen of death.  I thought it was merely the power cord but no, it's done.  Just in time to buy a new one.

So I ordered the new 10 inch HD one, 32 gb, Amazon offered 6 month payment plan so it was affordable.  $150 total.  Happy Holidays early.

That's why I wasn't on ES today.  On the laptop now after I retired to upstairs.  So I will be a night time contributor for a week.

I’m really surprised (pleasantly) at how smart Labradoodles are and how fast they learn.   This little guy has had no accidents (on his own - wife tried to do something when he wanted out so he made a mess lol) and in night 3 of crate training he walked right in, laid down and went to sleep.  No whining or barking.  

Just went downstairs after almost 2 hours of silence, made noise with the ice maker to make a Jack and Coke, still slept through it.

Neighbors (well former neighbors) were still getting stuff out of that house early this morning. Felt bad.

But they had been under eviction notice for 2 years (I had no idea something like that could even last that long, without action). Just looks bad all around, especially if people are thinking about buying (there are two houses for sale in the immediate vicinity).

So glad that Google backs up your contacts!  I lost my phone Saturday night after getting hammered at the local bar (lost my glasses somehow too).  Was super worried I had lost all my contacts but there they are.  Lost my photos but I don't really care about that. 

Archived