Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just got online.  Hubby woke me up with "no TV, no internet"...because he unplugs everything and takes the batteries out of all the remotes...beat his Dish remote into oblivion and now ****es that he has to do everything manually by the box...

So I called my girlfriend & said, "When's the next time for a hockey game"...we went at 2.  I got home at 4:30...took me until now to get up and running with the world again. 

I hate my life.  I gotta get a new one. 

Ok, wife walked up to BM and asked if he could spare a few minutes.  Introduced herself and then showed him a picture of her as a Redskins cheerleader from back in the good old days. Said he remembers her and they talked a little about this season and how bad it turned out.  She asked about KC and what he thought would happen , said he wasn't sure but that KC had several teams really interested. Wouldn't offer up who they were. BM said that the Redskins need a lot of help , KC can't do it alone. 

The conversation continued but turned somewhat personal so much that BM even called and talked to my son for a couple minutes. He is away at college playing football. BM even gave my son his personal phone # and said he could call him anytime that he wanted to talk.

That made my families day . 

Brian Mitchell is a class act . 

21 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I just got online.  Hubby woke me up with "no TV, no internet"...because he unplugs everything and takes the batteries out of all the remotes...beat his Dish remote into oblivion and now ****es that he has to do everything manually by the box...

So I called my girlfriend & said, "When's the next time for a hockey game"...we went at 2.  I got home at 4:30...took me until now to get up and running with the world again. 

I hate my life.  I gotta get a new one. 

Why does he unplug everything and take the batteries out of remotes?

5 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

also does anyone here have slign tv?  how does it work? can 2 people at 2 different residences use it at same time?

It has some loading issues and such at times.

depends on the plan on two locations, the base won't allow even two devices  in the same house

I'm not much of a fan, but I'll give it a while longer since it is relatively cheap

Just finished cooking a pot of vegetable soup (chopped fresh green peppers/onions, celery, cabbage, tomatoes, and carrots... Threw in some green beans as well) and whipped up some pan seared pork chops a bit earlier.

Nothing like cooking, to quiet the mind, and eat some good ass homemade food on top of it

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

NSA.  Barack betrayed him, now he watches RT. 

I'm still trying to stay with you guys...you know, sane people.

Well, you for certain are a loyal wife, and thats always awesome, but yikes :mellow:

My dad is paranoid too (not that kind of paranoid). He has never given me a completely straight answer on what exactly he did in the AF, but his office wall is decorated with some rather strange awards/symbols. 

Talked long enough one night that I pressed him, and he dropped a whopper, but still not the whole story. He's always on the lookout for strange vehicles, tapped lines, etc. Guess that is the nature of that line if work.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My friend ****ed my hair up

Easy now. Hair can grow back. Lives and city blocks can't...

Archived