Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Save your photos every now and then. Especially from your phone. Put them on a sync thing to a computer or simply send them to your email. 

Take it with a grain of salt... I still am not sure how to share a picture to folks most of the time. 

My phone pics are all saved though. Phone numbers... I figure I can get them back anyway. 

Side note: I have lost 3 pairs of sunglasses over the last year...so down 600 bucks or so. Never lost a pair except in 1986. 

35 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Sounds like a scam. I’m in 

Got 2. I'd like us to get 10. Once we have them I'll randomly draw names and PM you who you are buying for and their address. Then it's up to you to purchase something for that person you think they would like based off their posting in here. Clearly I am getting a $20 dildo but whatever.

On 11/28/2017 at 7:09 PM, tshile said:

Mickey mouse clubhouse starts with mickey walking onto the screen and saying

"hey everybody, it's me, mickey mouse! Say, you want to come inside my clubhouse?"

I think it's creepy

A lot of things, if you think hard enough about them, are creepy now. Which is unfortunate but also necessary. My neighbor is this old, single retired teacher (male). Never married. Anyway, really nice neighbor. Kind, helpful but gives off kind of a creepy vibe around my kid/neighborhood kids. On one hand, he could just be nice. On the other hand, he could be someone I really need to be careful of regarding children. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I can't be the only one thst (bring 100% honest) has to grapple with the offensive nature of any man that befriends or deals with small children, being automatically suspect (whether legit concern, or jokes), while at the same time, being guilty of it myself.

Children are awful.  Anyone who likes them must have something wrong with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSORhkKyTXE&t=16s

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I can't be the only one thst (bring 100% honest) has to grapple with the offensive nature of any man that befriends or deals with small children, being automatically suspect (whether legit concern, or jokes), while at the same time, being guilty of it myself.

What is offensive about befriending kids. 

The universe was picking a fight with me this morning.

First cup of coffee: pour cream in and milk curdles. Dump it out.

2nd cup of coffee: take a few sips and step away. Come back to find a fly floating in it. Not sure if the sucker fell in there or I spooned him in with the sugar. 

4 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

2nd cup of coffee: take a few sips and step away. Come back to find a fly floating in it. Not sure if the sucker fell in there or I spooned him in with the sugar. 

I normally prep coffee the night before, it's set to start at 5:45.  I didn't last night, so I had to rinse the pot, blah, blah...when my lazy ass woke up at 6:30 this morning.  The day better get better. 

And that's all I got to say about that. 

20 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

The coffee's probably poisoned and the Universe is trying to warn you not to drink it.  I assume you poured a third cup anyways.

Archived