Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Adopt me

Your medical expenses with that ravaged ankle put you at the bottom of the list.

But then again, maybe I could use your sob story to get a Redskins Make A Wish package and take a selfie with Kirkalicious.  :wub:

8 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Your medical expenses with that ravaged ankle put you at the bottom of the list.

But then again, maybe I could use your sob story to get a Redskins Make A Wish package and take a selfie with Kirkalicious.  :wub:

Shortsighted. He's a good chemist, he'll cook you up the best meth that side of the Colorado mountains. 

82dab8c6d6573de4d23c8917e2b87132.jpg

14 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Shortsighted. He's a good chemist, he'll cook you up the best meth that side of the Colorado mountains. 

Now you have my attention.  I'll need somebody else, though.  While Doc might cook the dope, he certainly can't run it for me...

Does Dead Man Walking have the best performances ever (not necessarily movies) by both Penn and Sarandon?  It might he thee saddest movie I've ever seen.  This was the first movie I saw that made me cry.

Penn crushed it in Milk, mystic river, fast times.  Susan...Thelma & Louise, Bull Durham, Atlantic City.  I think their acting in DMW beats everything else they've done.  

3 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

anyone know how to use the Kodi app or jailbreak Roku to watch free stuff?

Sort of, but not sure what you're asking.  

You can install Kodi on your phone, laptop or desktop (I have a server tower plugged up to my TV via HDMI).  I'm not sure how to get it on Roku, but it looks hard and unstable, firestick looks way easier, my friend does that and sells them.  You may already know this, but Kodi is just the entertainment software, and you install add-ons (typically video add-ons).  There are some in a native out the box list when you first install Kodi, and you can lookup directions online for how to grab add-ons from non-standard sources and install add-ons from non-standard repositories.  

Kodi is just a piece of software you install add-ons onto.

10 hours ago, youngchew said:

Does Dead Man Walking have the best performances ever (not necessarily movies) by both Penn and Sarandon?  It might he thee saddest movie I've ever seen.  This was the first movie I saw that made me cry.

Penn crushed it in Milk, mystic river, fast times.  Susan...Thelma & Louise, Bull Durham, Atlantic City.  I think their acting in DMW beats everything else they've done.  

I've never seen it, and always known that I should...Did you see him with Dakota Fanning in I Am Sam?  I don't think I've ever seen a movie that moved me so much. <I just cleaned this office, where the damn dust bunnies comin' from?>:ols:

edit, add:  Another great one is The Chamber, with Gene Hackman and Chris O'Donnell (adapted from the John Grisham book of the same name).  I highly suggest reading the book first, but if that's not your game, just catch the flick.  A lot of history that hurt a lot of people in that one, but you'll never forget it.  Promise.

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Says a guy who has a Bat Cave full of double cheeseburgers.

:rofl89:

I go to Sam's about 3 times a year.  I never, ever, ever buy TP, laundry detergent, or any other item that I use on a daily basis anywhere else.  (Hubby's company pays for the Business membership...I can get in there at 7 if need be.)

I spend about $200 on each visit...but each visit gets me everything I'm going to need to make it through another 4 months, other than food...we have a FoodSaver, so that helps with buying chicken/salmon there.  Quinoa?  3 bags at a time...it's $10 a bag, but I won't need it again for months. 

If you don't think the membership fee balances the savings, and/or you like going out every week for basic necessities, maybe it's not for you. Like I said, hubby's company pays for it, so I use the **** out of it.

Archived