Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wife headed out to NY for work this week, won't get home until Saturday afternoon.  Tazette went to my parents house yesterday afternoon and is staying with them all week (it's her spring break for school this week) and wont be back until Saturday as well.

This is going to be a boring week.

59 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So I have tinnitus.

Kinda sucks, at 34, thinking that I may have this forever.  Thinking that the ringing in my ears will probably just get gradually worse.  Trying to tune out the noise but whenever it gets quiet, all I hear is this constant ringing.

Me too, for years. It didn't get worse but it is constant. It does sucketh.

I try to ignore as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

So I have tinnitus.

Kinda sucks, at 34, thinking that I may have this forever.  Thinking that the ringing in my ears will probably just get gradually worse.  Trying to tune out the noise but whenever it gets quiet, all I hear is this constant ringing.

OMG...DUDE!  Mine is insane!  I went to the doc for it when I was a little kid, about 6?  I've been thinking about the riboflavenoid pills, or whatever they are...seen commercials.  The loud fan really helps at night...helps bring the tone "down" some.

Have you noticed that it's louder in one ear?  It's my left ear.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

OMG...DUDE!  Mine is insane!  I went to the doc for it when I was a little kid, about 6?  I've been thinking about the riboflavenoid pills, or whatever they are...seen commercials.  The loud fan really helps at night...helps bring the tone "down" some.

Have you noticed that it's louder in one ear?  It's my left ear.

Ive noticed it in both ears I believe.  Just a constant high pitched ringing.  It's been there for a couple of years I suppose.   I'd assume it's because of loud music, work environment.  I'm hoping that it may lessen if I don't push my ears.  Doubtful though.

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ive noticed it in both ears I believe.  Just a constant high pitched ringing.  It's been there for a couple of years I suppose.   I'd assume it's because of loud music, work environment.  I'm hoping that it may lessen if I don't push my ears.  Doubtful though.

Have you been to a doctor yet?  I don't know exactly what can be done, but it seems worth asking.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Barricaded man arrested, nothing on the news yet. Saw a cop car running lights no siren a bit ago. Figured he was inside.

Hopefully the children are fine. This world is getting crazier by the day. They still haven't found Steve, the Facebook killer. 

1 hour ago, dfitzo53 said:

Have you been to a doctor yet?  I don't know exactly what can be done, but it seems worth asking.

I havent.  I will probably mention it next time I'm in for a regular check up.  Best I understand is that there isn't much that can be done to cure tinnitus.

Archived