Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Christianity has usurped pagan holidays and events to brainwash the masses into acceptance of its tenets.

A lot of the pagan holidays and events were/are female centric, while the Abrahamic religions are male centric. 

This signaled the rise of patriarchy.

Similar thing with Christmas. But it's all interesting. In Viking culture women held high political positions because they had to because the men were away reaving so society still had to function while they were away. Even when they were back the role (and rule) of women were still respected.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Where'd they get money?  I didn't have squat when I was 8.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzOBpU?m=en-us

After preparing for the mile and a half journey by watching a few YouTube videos, the young boy and his 4-year-old sister left their sleeping parents at home and drove to McDonald’s in their father’s van. 

Concerned bystanders reported the underage driver to the police, but the boy appeared to follow traffic laws flawlessly, stopping at red lights and waiting for vehicles to pass before turning into the parking lot. 

McDonald’s employees thought they were being pranked when the young boy pull up to the drive-through. Nonetheless, the boy still ordered a burger, paying with money from his piggy bank. 

2 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzOBpU?m=en-usUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

After preparing for the mile and a half journey by watching a few YouTube videos, the young boy and his 4-year-old sister left their sleeping parents at home and drove to McDonald’s in their father’s van. 

Concerned bystanders reported the underage driver to the police, but the boy appeared to follow traffic laws flawlessly, stopping at red lights and waiting for vehicles to pass before turning into the parking lot. 

McDonald’s employees thought they were being pranked when the young boy pull up to the drive-through. Nonetheless, the boy still ordered a burger, paying with money from his piggy bank. 

And I thought my grandkids were reckless with their money, mostly spent on video games...my now 12-yr-old grandson thinks he wants to work at GameStop as his career goal, I **** you not.

Wonder why grandparents check out at some point?  Wonder no further.

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

And I thought my grandkids were reckless with their money, mostly spent on video games...my now 12-yr-old grandson thinks he wants to work at GameStop as his career goal, I **** you not.

Wonder why grandparents check out at some point?  Wonder no further.

Sounds like a candidate for the army. Give em some motivation and perspective

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sounds like a candidate for the army. Give em some motivation and perspective

We've spent an assload on braces.  Can't afford to have him get his teeth knocked out in boot camp.

Plus, I can't send him out there with the lunatic in charge.  THAT would be just flat out mean.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Well hopefully he's gone in 6 years :)

They've moved from their house 50 miles away to her mother's house 100 miles away.  I never know what the heck is going on, but I know we keep getting the notices that her car payment is late (because against my wishes he co-signed).

Whatever.  I helped him wash his truck, but I'm back inside watching golf (Heritage) now.  Still not over the Caps loss last night.:angry:

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Watching Martha bakes till the game starts. 

When my brother was like 12 and I was 8. He drove to KFC and we got a feast. Its one of the best memories I have with my brother. The sneaking out, the sneaking the food, it was fun. My parents never found out either. 

Plot twist: they're reading this right now :P 

Archived