Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Random...LSF has probably been with better women than most of you. 

Anyway...yes, lamb is delicious. As are snails, mushrooms, asparagus, etc. 

I will never understand why people limit themselves. 

Has to be how they were raised, Weird thing that my wife and I have in common...we don't really like raw tomatoes usually. 

Anyone who eats a well done steak is an idiot in my eyes...buy a burger instead ( that is also usually overcooked). 

I will never understand why folks wait hours to eat at a restaurant...idiot. You have a bunch of folks get a reservation...place does not take them...go somewhere else that does. 

I told this story a while back when I met Jordan for the second time...I wouldn't wait 2 hours to eat with him. Waiting for valet, he was right next to us. I laughed and sent a text to my buddy who parked somewhere on a side road. 

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Has to be how they were raised, Weird thing that my wife and I have in common...we don't really like raw tomatoes usually. 

Anyone who eats a well done steak is an idiot in my eyes...buy a burger instead ( that is also usually overcooked). 

Not fond of lamb, other than gyros, and either ostrich or bison is way better than beef. Duck is delicious, buffalo mozzarella is better than cow's milk mozzarella, sunchokes are healthier and much tastier than potatoes, artichokes are delicious with a garlic oil and parm dipping sauce but most people don't know how to eat them, aged gouda is yummy, red peppers are my favorite veggie, spinach is best sauteed in olive oil with lots of garlic.

Just now, Riggo-toni said:

Not fond of lamb, other than gyros, and either ostrich or bison is way better than beef. Duck is delicious, buffalo mozzarella is better than cow's milk mozzarella, sunchokes are healthier and much tastier than potatoes, artichokes are delicious with a garlic oil and parm dipping sauce but most people don't know how to eat them, aged gouda is yummy, red peppers are my favorite veggie, spinach is best sauteed in olive oil with lots of garlic.

I'll be over for dinner tonight.:ols:

29 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Got up early to correct a tax mistake. Now to go to the bank to make sure my account has funds to cover the tax check. Glad this is over for this year.

Hubby just left to meet with our accountant, one final thing as well.  I'm hoping for a break-even...we only had to pay $20 last year. 

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Pollinated.

I hear ya...it's awful here too...we're supposed to get rain tomorrow, but I'm out of allergy stuff till later today.:(

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I got creamed by tax return this year. My company paid for my relocation to GA, and there was almost 25k in unpaid taxable income...money I never saw, mind you - $ for the real estate agent, title taxes, etc. Had to write a check for 1300. 

Oooh, I know that hurt.  Sorry, dude.

8 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Random...LSF has probably been with better women than most of you. 

I will never understand why folks wait hours to eat at a restaurant...idiot. You have a bunch of folks get a reservation...place does not take them...go somewhere else that does. 

I told this story a while back when I met Jordan for the second time...I wouldn't wait 2 hours to eat with him. Waiting for valet, he was right next to us. I laughed and sent a text to my buddy who parked somewhere on a side road. 

c55407d50f73329d02bc0354b638f978.jpg

The man who is barricaded with his two young children and himself is down the street from me in FFX County. Swat trucks, fire trucks, police cars are all up and down the street. There's some movement now but no news bulletins.

Poor children, guy is having a mental meltdown, started last night.

Reminds me of my dad when always acted out around holidays.

I earned over $60k in that time, proposal management pays well. Unfortunately, didn't work thereafter and after my stroke, doc said no more. No income at all the rest of the year, then SS in October started (they pay a month behind), so it was rough going the rest of the year.

Archived