Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You'll figure it out, KB...you always do...it's a great thing you're doing, rescuing & fostering. 

And those puppies are cuties!  I tried to show the pic at work but my stupid phone won't bring it up because it's fb.

Btw, I saw something else that was super awesome...the elementary school music teacher who had a class doing Zeppelin's "Kashmir" on drums & bells, and when I say AWESOME, I mean it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuOZnAqQCY

I know I'm alone In this but I've never thought farts were funny. Or burps. I don't do either in front of other people even if alone with best friends and brothers.

Oh man. When I'm with my best friends we are practically trying to stink each other out of the room.

On a similar note, our 3yo has started trying to tell knock knock jokes. She gets the flow of the joke, but doesn't understand how the punchlines are supposed to work. So she'll say something like this:

Her: Knock knock?

You: Who's there?

Her: Michelle

You: Michelle who?

Her: Michelle poop!

Then she giggles hysterically, and of course everyone else in the room laughs, so she figures she's got this knock knock thing down pat.

My girl and I could've roasted turkeys in our dutch ovens. We'd fart on each other, roll the windows up in the car and fart, and would even give each other this look when we were about to bust ass in public:

image_54.jpg

Of course, we'd get superficially mad at each other every time, but it was more an ongoing prank we had with one another.

We'd piss right in front of one another, while having a convo. Wouldn't poop in front of each other though, unless really drunk and in especially good moods.

I love starting a Sunday morning after a great sat nite with serious coffee, spicy chili (no beans) over a couple of big sourdough biscuits,  and Kimmel's mean tweets clips. Ahhh. The benefits of a German digestive tract and a liver apparently made of titanium.

Quick update and probably the last one in here.

Had a preliminary talk with the oncologist this am. Her mri looked really good and the CT also. They think they got the entire tumor out and it did not spread into her spine. We are looking like chemo starting later this week and a few rounds to make sure the cancer is all gone and has as little chance of coming back as possible.

Thanks again to everyone for their well wishs, thought and prayers. It has meant the world to our family to know how many people out there that do not even know us have our daughter on their mind.

http://s17.postimg.org/5d9ggnx2n/100_MEDIA_IMAG25141.jpg

Our amazing and brave abby.

Archived