Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This bobblehead addiction is out of control. I had to step away from buying the Holtby Winter Classic one, but I'm looking at another one on Ebay. 

Skins2k. Are you going to the Wizards game this Saturday for the Gortat giveaway. Tickets are 40 bucks on Stubhub and Seatgeek. They literally won't go lower than that. 40 bucks for a Wizards game when I paid 18 dollars to see a Caps game  :lol:

The seats are all good in Verizon so don't tell me I should pay 100 or 200 to sit in the lower bowl. IT's the same thing 

This bobblehead addiction is out of control. I had to step away from buying the Holtby Winter Classic one, but I'm looking at another one on Ebay. 

Skins2k. Are you going to the Wizards game this Saturday for the Gortat giveaway. Tickets are 40 bucks on Stubhub and Seatgeek. They literally won't go lower than that. 40 bucks for a Wizards game when I paid 18 dollars to see a Caps game  :lol:

The seats are all good in Verizon so don't tell me I should pay 100 or 200 to sit in the lower bowl. IT's the same thing 

I don't think so.  I haven't heard about the bobbledhead craze for the wizards or caps yet.  Wizards tickets on saturday are more expensive than any other day.

I have a link to buy wizards tickets through my account.  maybe one day ill share my password with you!

She thought the full moco ice bucket challenge that I threw on her was funny and it was not fake either! It was not a terrible joke either just me talking about something that happened today.  :P

Well, good job Moco.  I hope this one works out for ya :)  But listen to the advice and still take it slow, remember, everything doesn't have to be a joke.

Sorry I couldn't officially weigh in on the HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PJ until now...but I hope you're having a great one, dude!!!

Look out, Hooters!! :D

Thank you. Yes, Taze and I invade next Saturday.

I forgot all about the birthday post. I was sitting there reading the list trying to figure out which person he was...

My best guess was Kirk Franklin. ( I know it was around this day)

Happy Birthday pj.

I wish my guess was Layla Kayleigh.

Thank you, I guess? :)

Just sneak into her apartment and leave a webcam hiding somewhere then

Assuming i havent already. The one that got away, I had a huge crush on her. I just need more time, now she is half a globe away. Its all good she said she would visit. This ****inglab class dough, this **** is 2, 2 ****ing units, this lab literally took at least 15 hours, I worked on it Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today. I have homework and two more midterms I need to study for. This is a huge waiste of time, a group of students and I are thinking about going to the college of engineering and complaining about the fact the class is only two units. At this rate it should be a four unit class.

I missed the crispy ones. But I think the pretzel M&Ms filled the void for me. I was more sad that the PB&J flavors didn't take off. Seemed like they were only on the shelf a couple weeks before disappearing into oblivion. Now people look at me like I'm nuts whenever I even acknowledge their existence. Lol They were real man!

Man, our new HSA at work is absolute crap.

My lil man (3 year old) needs a corticosteroid (asthma inhaler) $158 dollars WITH insurance.  GoodRX coupon site gives me a whopping discount price of $202 dollars.......

Who can afford this crap?

I know this is my company screwing us over, because all they had to do was change the old policy (AMAZING!) so instead they're saving $30M annually by eliminating it.  But I'm glad I have free condoms.......and a $3700 deductible.

cmon powerball......

Brent grimes' wife just went ape **** on twitter, criticizing the NFL.

Deadspin caught wind and put it up in an article. Absolutely amazing. I couldn't help but just straight up slow clap for her. I love **** like that. I love football, probably way too much. But I'm also well aware that the NFL is evil as ****.

Damn stroker is still gone lol

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. Must've been a hell of a "time out". Unless he just hasn't come back on on his own accord.

I am sticking with my original plan of Clueless. His jokes are terrible though, jeez. I wonder if he writes for Dane Cook these days ?

Speaking of...what ever happened to that guy ?

Never really understood all the Dane Cook hate that seemed to come out of nowhere. Nothing against you or your statement specifically, just pointing out that it seemed like one day everyone loved him and then he was the devil the next.  I personally always thought he was pretty funny. I guess I get it though. He does have a certain persona that I could see getting on people's nerves. But to answer your last question, he has a new special that is either just about to come out or just came out like a week ago. He's active on social media too.

Never really understood all the Dane Cook hate that seemed to come out of nowhere. Nothing against you or your statement specifically, just pointing out that it seemed like one day everyone loved him and then he was the devil the next.  I personally always thought he was pretty funny. I guess I get it though. He does have a certain persona that I could see getting on people's nerves. But to answer your last question, he has a new special that is either just about to come out or just came out like a week ago. He's active on social media too.

Personally, I never hated the guy, just never found him to be that funny. His act seemed forced and not natural.

When they prove that you are stealing jokes in that business...career starts to decline quickly. Same thing happened with Carlos Mencia.

I am someone that has been to too many comedy shows live to even count. He simply never did it for me. Dave Chappelle was better on television than live. I saw Dave live before the tv show, so I went on to watch the show after the fact. So much better.

It's a preference I suppose. I have seen several of the best over the years.

Archived