Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I remember you posting about that...and the "after-show". My kingdom to live there (& love shoveling snow, LOL)

Man, it was chaos lol

we'd love to have you guys out here, Mary! Lots of DMV transplants flying the burgandy and gold!

Man, it was chaos lol

we'd love to have you guys out here, Mary! Lots of DMV transplants flying the burgandy and gold!

only if I live next door to you, and you shovel that ****

Ask our lawn dudes, we gave them the mower to make dough, just be around when we need ya

They are.

Dude, I'd give almost anything to meet you.

just sayin'....

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101699/no-one-gets-more-help-than-russell-wilson

No one gets more help than Russell Wilson

Seattle Seahawks advanced to the Super Bowl in one of the most improbable comebacks in playoff history. Russell Wilson completed his final five passes, including a game-winning 35-yard touchdown in overtime to Jermaine Kearse.

Before the final five minutes and overtime, however, Wilson was abysmal. He threw a career-high four interceptions and became the second player in the Super Bowl era to win a postseason game with that many picks. Through three quarters, Wilson had a 0.2 Total QBR, and although he increased that number to 13.6 with his late-game heroics, Wilson finished the game with the lowest Total QBR in a postseason win since 2006.

I hope they pound his midget ass

Make it so his bamma ass can't say "Go Hawks!" Without a lisp.

Pats got this

Legion Of Boom may be tough, but they dont want none of that Blount Force Trauma. Dude would probably square up and hit his own grandmother

Let Shermans loud ass meet him in the hole. He'll go from dreads to twists in a heartbeat

You know Belichek and Brady aren't gonna be kicking FGs all day. They will QB sneak those 4 & inches every time.. 

I think GB would have if Rodgers calf was 100%. Just hope they show up for some physical play. Unlike Denver who had skirts on ready for a tea party last year. If they match their physicality, their talent should win easy.

Blount Force Trauma. I love it. Go Pats. Pound the Shehawks.

Random question. Anyone here ever have a Galaxy S3 and have it just stop taking a charge altogether? Damn thing just stopped charging today out of the blue. Not sure if it's my battery itself or if it's the actual charge jack. It's not the cable.

Random Walking Dead question:  So we all know that everyone already has a dormant virus in them and will turn once they die (whether natural death or being bit and infection rapidly killing them).  Is this just contained to the U.S?  

Out of all of the billions of people, not one is capable of flying a plane, jet, manning a boat, battleship, etc.  Why haven't other countries tried to come over and help the U.S. or take it over?  I'd like to see them take it to the next level.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show, it's one of my favorites.  Just randomly thinking about some of those things.  They have so much potential to take it to new levels, places, spin offs, etc.  I know they have a spinoff in progress that takes place in LA before the current series, but evidently, it's not been picked up by any networks yet.

just sayin'....

Believe he also had something like 5 or 6 games with under 200yds passing this season. People would be losing their **** if RG3 did that. Hell in week 1 when RG3 had 267yds passing, people were losing their ****.

Don't get me wrong, Wilson is a good QB, but he's not the reason the Seahawks win all their games.

Random Walking Dead question: So we all know that everyone already has a dormant virus in them and will turn once they die (whether natural death or being bit and infection rapidly killing them). Is this just contained to the U.S?

Out of all of the billions of people, not one is capable of flying a plane, jet, manning a boat, battleship, etc. Why haven't other countries tried to come over and help the U.S. or take it over? I'd like to see them take it to the next level.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show, it's one of my favorites. Just randomly thinking about some of those things. They have so much potential to take it to new levels, places, spin offs, etc. I know they have a spinoff in progress that takes place in LA before the current series, but evidently, it's not been picked up by any networks yet.

Remember the CDC guy from the pilot? Its the entire world. Hementiomed something about France trying to find a way to combat the virus

Archived