Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm sure I won't mess it up. I mean I've been on plenty of dates before I just like to mess around sometimes, not all the time just sometimes. Won't go that far but sometimes i'll throw something out there to keep someone on their toes and make sure their not just thinking about "omg so bored". Usually I'll throw out something super light and if they laugh or smile I might go onto something bigger. If they don't then I'll continue with the normal stuff

I do follow your guys advice believe it or not. I just mess around less than I normally would.

Confidence is key MoCo. You probably come off as someone with turrets syndrome.

No wonder they start to cancel after the first date.

No ****ing jokes. Why is that so difficult to understand ? Talk about school, family, goals, normal ****, not this randomness that you think makes you different. It's making you different alright, but not in a good way.

Save the jokes for once you get to know the person MUCH better.

For example the incorrect answer to goals would be: "I want to train cats to ride bicycles."

the correct answer is: "Finish school, go to law school, do my part to make the world a better place, travel as much as possible and make a nice paycheck"

Its not difficult to understand. I do understand, its just like a need feeling idk its weird I can't explain it. Just have to make sure I take my adderall to calm down lol

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Especially from Morgan Freeman and yes, I did read that with his voice.

The clock officially turns 47 at 5:00 PM on the dot. I was just in time for dinner.

Sorry I couldn't officially weigh in on the HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PJ until now...but I hope you're having a great one, dude!!!

Look out, Hooters!! :D

It doesn't have to be a Ms. America answer. Just real ****.

If you want to train cats that's fine. Add that bull**** in after your real goals. Side note : If that is your ultimate life goal you will forever be single.

As a fellow cat lover, and guardian of MANY over the years, you'll never be a success, either, LOL...they do what they want, and we humans adapt to their quirks...if you don't know that, you haven't watched much Animal Planet.  There are ways to change some behavior, but unless you get 'em outta the womb from the beginning, it's hard to make them "obey".  (I'm extremely blessed...people have called me a cat whisperer, and I have a way with the small dogs I work with...)

...that's all really hard to explain on a dating website, I'd have probably been shot by now if this wasn't a football talkin' site full of angry/disheartened folks, LOL 

(I'm extremely blessed...people have called me a cat whisperer, and I have a way with the small dogs I work with...)

Taken out of context.

Don't let your husband find out.

Which one of you folks is from PR ? I recall someone mentioning it...maybe it was just a vacation. Wife and I are considering going there...hoping for some pointers/suggestions.

lmao

"My fear is Alzheimer's. Nothing can take that fear away" "Except for Alzheimer's" 

No jokes...ZERO jokes.

You are not funny. Not even a little bit. The only funny things you say are about piss poor decisions that you have made...you certainly will not seal the deal telling women those stories.

Taken out of context.

Don't let your husband find out.

Which one of you folks is from PR ? I recall someone mentioning it...maybe it was just a vacation. Wife and I are considering going there...hoping for some pointers/suggestions.

My former boss & wife are from PR...her dad is a prominent dentist who lives on a cliff and gets mail once a week or so.

Sure that's where you wanna be?

lmao

"My fear is Alzheimer's. Nothing can take that fear away" "Except for Alzheimer's"

Shut up. My dad's gonna die of it. Just shut up.

My former boss & wife are from PR...her dad is a prominent dentist who lives on a cliff and gets mail once a week or so.

Sure that's where you wanna be?

I hate getting mail...sounds good to me.

Bout to ask the mods to change MoCos name to 5 Hour, seeing as his jokes are in dire need of an energy boost

I am sticking with my original plan of Clueless. His jokes are terrible though, jeez. I wonder if he writes for Dane Cook these days ?

Speaking of...what ever happened to that guy ?

lol.  You crack me up Kosher!

Are you serious ? haha. Makes me laugh just pondering if you are setting me up. Thanks if serious.

I'm sure I won't mess it up. I mean I've been on plenty of dates before I just like to mess around sometimes, not all the time just sometimes. Won't go that far but sometimes i'll throw something out there to keep someone on their toes and make sure their not just thinking about "omg so bored". Usually I'll throw out something super light and if they laugh or smile I might go onto something bigger. If they don't then I'll continue with the normal stuff

I do follow your guys advice believe it or not. I just mess around less than I normally would.

Remember what I told you.  Sometimes people smile/laugh at crazy **** cause they are being nice.  Don't take that as a sign to keep going or take it to even a crazier level.

Archived