Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

just sayin'....

Wilson finished the game with the lowest Total QBR in a postseason win since 2006.

I'll give you all one try to guess who that QB was?

Random question. Anyone here ever have a Galaxy S3 and have it just stop taking a charge altogether? Damn thing just stopped charging today out of the blue. Not sure if it's my battery itself or if it's the actual charge jack. It's not the cable.

It's probably the jack. I had a Samsung Epic where the jack was broken and I had to like bend the USB to get my phone to charge. 

What do blind people fap to

Maybe they get off on the sounds. Remember, since they can't see, their other senses are stronger. So I would gets the sounds could get them going.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but the next time you "watch something" close your eyes before "they"... "start". lol

You in FL ABDC?

It's probably the jack. I had a Samsung Epic where the jack was broken and I had to like bend the USB to get my phone to charge. 

I think it is too. I have a new phone on the way that should be here Thursday evening. But I just need this to hold until then lol.

Adam and Eve were created by God.  Kicked from the garden. They had 2 kids, Cain and Abel.  Cain kills Abel.  Cain goes out into the wilderness and finds a wife.  Somewhere down the line, here we are.

Where did Cain's wife come from?

Edit: Not meant to spark a religious conversation....more of what the original title of this thread is about...this is my random thought.

I will investigate further and see if I can find an answer.

http://www.josh.org/resources/study-research/answers-to-skeptics-questions/where-did-cain-get-his-wife/

WHERE DID CAIN GET HIS WIFE?

One of the most frequent questions asked by Christians and non-Christians alike is where did Cain’s wife come from. This question also involves a larger question: what population existed at the time Cain built his city, and what of incest?

According to Genesis, Cain murdered his younger brother Abel (Genesis 4:8) at some point in his life. As punishment for this crime, God banished Cain from his home and the presence of the Lord.

The Bible also records Cain’s fear that others might avenge Abel by killing him (Genesis 4:14), that Cain obtained a wife at some point (Genesis 4:17) and built a city (Genesis 4:17).

One theory that has been put forth to explain the existence of sufficient numbers of people is directly contradictory to Scripture and posits a “pre-Adamic” race dwelling in the neighborhood of the Garden of Eden from which Cain could take a wife.

This is not a tenable solution, however, for the Scriptures clearly teach that Adam was the first man (I Corinthians 15:45) and that his wife, Eve, was “the mother of all the living” (Genesis 3:20, NASB).

Genesis 5:4 tells us that Adam had sons and daughters. At first, sons and daughters of Adam and Eve had to marry each other to populate the earth. Cain probably married a sister or niece or grand niece.

Assuming the accuracy of the Genesis account, and considering the length of lives recorded (around 900 years, on the average), a very sizeable population could have developed very rapidly. Using conservative guesses as to the size of families and average age, there easily could have been several million people living at the time of the death of Cain.

Right, I got it, but it has been on my mind all day.  I just sat down at the computer and typed the thought out and found a very similar link to read.

Very good stuff.

I do respect the rules, which is why I put the edit in there.  As soon as I hit "post" I realized the error in my ways.

Thanks for the responses.

Moving on!

:D

You in FL ABDC?

Southern California.

Thanks everyone.  Took a lot of work.  But damn it feels nice to come home to that.  Gotta buy one of those push lawnmowers now haha, take care of that little strip of grass.  The rest is pretty low maintenance, drought tolerant.  Got sprinklers though just in case.

Archived