Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

yeah Im too **** made for that lol

Gotta take your mind to a happy place. Or decide that you are gonna man up.

I remember one of my workshop classes when I was carving and was joking around with this outrageously hot girl that was near my work station. Took a small chunk off the side of my finger (still have the scar).

Here I am crying inside like a little ****, but on the outside, I'm laughing and playing it off while I'm literally bleeding all over the place. I was not going to be a **** I front of her though.

And we learned WHAT from last night here in the RTT?

Don't answer chip.

My porch kitties are getting closer to me, in the literal sense. Mama almost rubbed my leg, she was close, but when I lean down & extend my hand (that no doubt smells like other kitties, LOL) she'll give a little hiss, not the evil one, just enough to say "This is my space."

But seriously, I found the biggest, fattest possum I'd ever seen up on the deck the other night, it ran (waddled) down the steps & toward the side yard where I know it to be "from". I swear, it was almost as big around as one of my favorite pit bulls at work!...no joke!

But anyway, we're gonna have 94 dogs over the holiday...we were supposed to cut off at 80, LOL...and one of my co-workers walked in on the conversation the owner & GM were having about bringing in more portable kennels to keep dogs IN OUR BREAK ROOM.

But I'm the only one who volunteered for the 6-day week, which I hope will be a bargaining chip in the future.

Don't answer chip.

My porch kitties are getting closer to me, in the literal sense. Mama almost rubbed my leg, she was close, but when I lean down & extend my hand (that no doubt smells like other kitties, LOL) she'll give a little hiss, not the evil one, just enough to say "This is my space."

But seriously, I found the biggest, fattest possum I'd ever seen up on the deck the other night, it ran (waddled) down the steps & toward the side yard where I know it to be "from". I swear, it was almost as big around as one of my favorite pit bulls at work!...no joke!

But anyway, we're gonna have 94 dogs over the holiday...we were supposed to cut off at 80, LOL...and one of my co-workers walked in on the conversation the owner & GM were having about bringing in more portable kennels to keep dogs IN OUR BREAK ROOM.

But I'm the only one who volunteered for the 6-day week, which I hope will be a bargaining chip in the future.

Good stuff Mary. I took on extra shifts, worked every single holiday, worked 6 days a week, never took leave, rarely called out sick, and it was all pretty useful as a bargaining chip. Although I never asked for that much.

Possums are one of the most disguisting animals around. Every time I see one, I assume it has rabies. Foul ass, ugly ass, fat, hairless cat with an overgrown rat head. C'mon God, or nature, what the hell?

Anybody else hate their tattoos?

I got both of mine when I was 18 and I regret the **** out of both. They are on the shoulders so they arevt visible but they are both SOOO outta place lol

I never got one. What are they of that makes them out if place?

I'll probably be one of the last few hundred people on earth of my generation not to have a tattoo. Never thought about getting one when I was younger and now that everyone is getting them, I still don't want one. Not afraid of needles, just never cared to get one.

Finally watched that 4 part HBO mini-series "Olive Kitteridge," with Frances McDormand.  Best performance of her career, she'll have multiple award nominations coming her way.  Depressing as hell, but really well acted and the story moved right along.  Bill Murray was funny too in his limited role.

Andrew Luck's 2014 record against teams with losing records:  6-0

Andrew Luck's 2014 record against teams with winning records:  1-4.

Dude goes off against the afc south garbage, putting up Hollywood numbers against the Texans, Titans, and Jaguars (who are a combined 8-25 btw), but against winning teams, all he does is lose.  :ph34r:  

As of today, the Titans, Jaguars, and Texans have the 28th, 29th, and 30th ranked defenses in the league, and Andrew gets them all twice a year.  But let Deion Sanders tell it, "Luck is shredding the league."  :rolleyes:  

/weeklyhate

Chip are you always an ass or just Sunday through Mondays?  

always, it would appear

Anyone smoke a turkey before?  Just curious on the results. ....

i've heard it works much better just to bake it into brownies... 

I give answers, ya just don't like em.

For me its not what you say... its the fact that you always go out of your way to be a dick when you say it.  Always.  Every time.

Andrew Luck's 2014 record against teams with losing records:  6-0

Andrew Luck's 2014 record against teams with winning records:  1-4.

Dude goes off against the afc south garbage, putting up Hollywood numbers against the Texans, Titans, and Jaguars (who are a combined 8-25 btw), but against winning teams, all he does is lose.  :ph34r:  

As of today, the Titans, Jaguars, and Texans have the 28th, 29th, and 30th ranked defenses in the league, and Andrew gets them all twice a year.  But let Deion Sanders tell it, "Luck is shredding the league."  :rolleyes:  

/weeklyhate

Luck is going to beat us a like a stepchild named Andy Dalton.

400+ yards passing and 3td's. 1 TD running also.

It's going to be ugly.

Skins picking 6th right now.

i've heard it works much better just to bake it into brownies... 

Damn, no baster bong?  :D 

Seriously, turkey is about the only thing I've never prepared in my smoker.  I've had smoked turkey legs before.  I might keep it easy though, let the wife cook it up in the oven and just buy 4 huge turkey legs and deep fry them in my electric fryer.  

Don't answer chip.

Props to you for all of your hard work!!  Kitties, dogs, and sometimes birds I can handle... However, possums are up there with raccoons for me and ummm... no ty! LOL  We have some huge raccoons in our neighborhood. After seeing my father in law catch one that was messing with his garbage can and seeing how pissed off he was (the raccoon) I'll stay far away. LOL

Wow....unreal. :(

"Garcon on how much he was looking forward to throwing that pass: "Not at all. I was like, this is where we've come?" #Redskins"

Supposedly a guy called into the Steve Czaben show this morning and said he was on a flight from SF to Vegas with Garcon and Roberts. Would be really interesting if this is true.

Archived