Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Redskins fans should be experts by now on what horrible QBs look like. Bob checks on basically the entire list for me. He's done as an NFL starter. He's now playing to show so if he can be given a backup job somewhere else.

He needs to be traded this offseason. You cannot go into next season with more Bob drama. It will be a distraction. Let Jay draft his own QB and start clean.

If this team drafts another mothe****ing QB in the first round again I'm done. That's all this team does. Drafts top prospect QB's in the first round.

Then the fans wonder why they suck.

Let Rob walk. Bring in a cheap vet QB that can more effectively run the offense (or let McCoy try) while we build up the roster. Draft a QB when hes the final piece so he doesnt come in and get killed while trying to carry the whole team. (Sorry Robert. Our bad on that)

I'm not calling him the next Brees but if that **** some how happened then lol.

If this team drafts another mothe****ing QB in the first round again I'm done. That's all this team does. Drafts top prospect QB's in the first round.

Then the fans wonder why they suck.

I agree with this. Draft some o line or d line.

I liked your post because it was such nonsense it made me cackle.

You know how coaches are. They have an A-Type personality. 

How many people were saying that nobody wanted Vick when he was out there? Reid saw talent and took a chance.

The Jets traded for TIM TEBOW!!

TIM! FREAKING! TEBOW!!!

Yet you think NO ONE would trade for RG3?

tumblr_lopsx9yXuF1qkyv8m.gif

Sean Payton grooms RG3 to be the eventual successor of Brees? Didn't RG3 grow up a Saints fan.

According to Chip, it's nonsense to think of such a thing lol

Let Rob walk. Bring in a cheap vet QB that can more effectively run the offense (or let McCoy try) while we build up the roster. Draft a QB when hes the final piece so he doesnt come in and get killed while trying to carry the whole team. (Sorry Robert. Our bad on that)

I can handle this.

We won't do it, makes too much sense. 

MLSKINS, did Tebow garnish a low pick lol.  Also Tebow was actually winning when he was traded.

Care to wager?

They were winning DESPITE him. Everybody and their mother knew Tebow wasn't going to be a good NFL QB. INCLUDING HIS OWN TEAM! That's why they signed Peyton. And the Jets STILL traded for him. 

My whole point to you is that you think NOBODY wouldn't trade for RG3 if he was available. That's nonsense. 

Chip are you always an ass or just Sunday through Mondays?  

Always.  I need Sinister to get me some flash cards.

They were winning DESPITE him. Everybody and their mother knew Tebow wasn't going to be a good NFL QB. INCLUDING HIS OWN TEAM! That's why they signed Peyton. And the Jets STILL traded for him. 

My whole point to you is that you think NOBODY wouldn't trade for RG3 if he was available. That's nonsense. 

Let's make a sig bet. 

If you guys are going to make a sig bet, there needs to be a specific set of circumstances.  Does RGIII have to actually traded for some form of compensation (draft pick, or another player/players)?  Or do teams simply have to be interested in trading for RGIII (i.e. teams make an offer, but we decline)?

Reality was that the Browns offered a 4th for Cousins and we declined the trade.  But, they were interested in trading for him.  So, just trade interest or actual trade?  

You all should join in.  I want him to sport a Chipwhich Fan Club signature.  I would like Skins Mary in on it too,

I thought I answered you, but I guess I forgot to post it...

I'm not doing the bet. All that needs to happen for you to win is that he doesn't get traded. Too many variables so no.

Yeah, I'm done talking about the Redskins in this thread. If I need to go HAM, I'll go to the stadium. After this post, I won't mention the Redskins in the RTT until they are TWO games over .500.

If you guys are going to make a sig bet, there needs to be a specific set of circumstances.  Does RGIII have to actually traded for some form of compensation (draft pick, or another player/players)?  Or do teams simply have to be interested in trading for RGIII (i.e. teams make an offer, but we decline)?

Reality was that the Browns offered a 4th for Cousins and we declined the trade.  But, they were interested in trading for him.  So, just trade interest or actual trade?  

You all should join in.  I want him to sport a Chipwhich Fan Club signature.  I would like Skins Mary in on it too,

Anyone smoke a turkey before?  Just curious on the results.  I've deep fried, don't feel like messing with that though this year.  I either want to smoke it or buy a few turkey legs, smoke/deep fry those and let the wife cook the main turkey in the oven.

I never smoked anything before... literally, anything lol

I deep fried one last year. It was so delicious. I want to do it again this year.

I never smoked anything before... literally, anything lol

I deep fried one last year. It was so delicious. I want to do it again this year.

Yeah man, when you deep fry it right, nothing can beat it.  It's a lot of work though and if you mess it up (i.e. leave it in just a tad too long where it dries out), it's like one of those I can't believe I wasted all that time, which happened to us one year.  

Every year we fried one, it was raining outside so I had to set-up the propane deep fryer in the garage and sit there watching the entire time to make sure nothing caught on fire lol.

And while you're on here man, do you want to play our Madden Pre-Season game or sim it?  I'm off all week so I'm down, but it's up to you.

If RG3 garnishes a pick higher than a 5th rounder I lose.  If RG3 returns next year and the Skins win more than 5 games I lose.  Otherwise the losers get the Chipwhich Fan Club sig.  You can pick mine.

Slightly intriguing, but you don't even know my stance on what I think will happen with RGIII based on today's performance and what Gruden has said.

I think he's done in DC personally.  And with our FO, I don't know if they would trade him for just a 4th if it was offered, they didn't for his back-up and RGIII is better than Cousins.  

So, based on what I think will happen (i.e. RGIII not starting here next year and them parting ways - via cut, or bench or trade), I have to put all my eggs into the "FO will accept a trade for RGIII for a 4th round pick", which my guess is they wouldn't.  Not a lot of incentive for me to make a sig bet based on those circumstances.  

Do I think we will get trade offers for him?  Yes I do.  Will the FO pull the trigger and trade him?  That, I have no clue and based on past history with Kirk, I take the side of no, they wouldn't unless its a 2nd or better, which won't happen.

Archived