Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is this all on RGIII or a split between him and o-line protection?  Did he do enough to continue to be our starting QB, or will he be pulled with Colt finishing out the year?

It's not all on him, or the o-line...

...but think of what he could do WITH A GOOD, or even GREAT one!!!!

And NO nO NOOOOOO.....he needs all reps. Work the chicken **** out of him & his issues. Gotta play, even when you're suckin'.

What's the word on the street? He's been coddled too long.

O crap...I can see both sides. I must be a...

Redskins fan.

Hail in the mornin', y'all.

It's amazing watching other teams just move the ball and execute the basics of football so effortlessly. The Redskins are just a mess on all fronts. I'm not just talking about RG3 either. You have things like:

Multiple special teams penalties

Guys falling down

Guys tackling their own teammates

It's amazing watching other teams just move the ball and execute the basics of football so effortlessly. The Redskins are just a mess on all fronts. I'm not just talking about RG3 either. You have things like:

Multiple special teams penalties

Guys falling down

Guys tackling their own teammates

Comedy is entertainment.

Today's game wasn't RG3's fault alone...

That being said, if somebody says that this offense hasn't regressed an unbelievable amount since the Dallas game, I don't know what to tell you.

It's clear to me that the offense operates smoothly with Cousins or McCoy at QB. And that makes me sad. 

I've been saying since last year... I said it more this year, but still I had a little hope for him. Again, today's lost wasn't solely on him, but after seeing him play these three games, my hope is done. He's not the same QB I saw in Baylor. His confidence has been shot.

Not his health. He's healthy, but his mentality is all jacked up. He's done. Unless something drastic happens with his thinking, a season close to 2012 won't happen again.

I was hopeful because of the flashes, now the flashes aren't even there anymore...

I got nothing. :(

Redskins fans should be experts by now on what horrible QBs look like. Bob checks on basically the entire list for me. He's done as an NFL starter. He's now playing to show so if he can be given a backup job somewhere else.

He needs to be traded this offseason. You cannot go into next season with more Bob drama. It will be a distraction. Let Jay draft his own QB and start clean.

Redskins fans should be experts by now on what horrible QBs look like. Bob checks on basically the entire list for me. He's done as an NFL starter. He's now playing to show so if he can be given a backup job somewhere else.

He needs to be traded this offseason. You cannot go into next season with more Bob drama. It will be a distraction. Let Jay draft his own QB and start clean.

There isn't an idiot personnel person in the NFL that would trade for him.

There isn't an idiot personnel person in the NFL that would trade for him.

That's a lie. I got the Rams, Jets, and maybe Buffalo giving up a third for him.

Shoot, Brees, Brady, and Manning are getting up there too, I can add the those three teams on the list too. I think Sean Payton could work some magic with RG3.

But if we were to trade him, I wouldn't, but if we were, it'll be a low pick we'll be getting back.

Archived