Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well I'm a man now.

If you want the juicy nsfw details send me a pm so i can relive my glory.

Congrats pal.

I'm sure it was nothing like you expected and not nearly as scary as you were making it out to be. Now dense and repeat thousands of times and you'll be an ol' pro like the rest of us.

One great thing about dropping the kid off at school in the mornings, all the hot moms in the car drop off line.  It's like a MILF buffet.  

No kidding. I do the opposite and pick up my kid. Same, uh, drill.

Well I'm a man now.

If you want the juicy nsfw details send me a pm so i can relive my glory.

I want in on a group e-mail. One on one pm is way too personal for me, haha. 

Well guys, I just got fired. The asshole puppy farmer I've been yelling at...her fatass mass of redundant protoplasm. She ain't got a clue, bitter as hell, still mad I called her out about selling that sick chihuahua. She just wanted to get me back, send a message to the employees not to question her authoritahh! There has been no reason for her to push me around, but lately I've had a bullseye on me. I worked so frickin' hard for that terrible place. It's bittersweet. Time to move on. I feel terrible for the pups that could use my help, and now, I'll be locked out. Going to be some sad ****ing pups there, only a couple other employees interact with them, and they're weekend workers. Sad.

**** pet stores. **** should be illegal.

Archived