Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Idk I'd assume she would be here like 2 hours from now. I cleaned up everything and I'm ready. I went shopping for some juices to mix with my booze and I got my hookah ready. Im going to pack a fat bowl. I got the base in the fridge and the stem in the fridge and I got the hose in the fridge and I got the coals cut perfectly and Im going to make the **** hot as a mofo.

Now just patiently waiting

She just asked me if she wanted to stay the nigt or just to come over for a little bit I wasent sure what to say so I just said lets see what happens idk hope that isnt bad

I just don't like being blocked by someone and that person still talking smack about me because they know I can see them but they don't have to see me. If you're going to block me then dont talk about me unless u want my goons to come threw da window wit da Hks with da beams dawg yo yo we tryna stack dem bricks like legos

I just don't like being blocked by someone and that person still talking smack about me because they know I can see them but they don't have to see me. If you're going to block me then dont talk about me unless u want my goons to come threw da window wit da Hks with da beams dawg yo yo we tryna stack dem bricks like legos

You and Kosh ready? Timekeeper ready?

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Hiya!

Fight!

He told ya he was gonna do it, that his patience was running thin.  What time is this chick coming over?  Get off this board and get ready dude.  

He doesn't even know that is The Grinch. Geez.

I tried and tried...then said to myself ...why ?

He won't listen.

Perhaps you are his blessing,  or maybe Mr Sinister good luck. I wish him the best and hope he gets it...but the whole scenario is creepy and sad at the same time.

Yea I was blanking on his name I knew it was George something. Isn't weird that I was sad when he died? I didnt even know him but I remember growing up its what my parents always watched so his face was in my home everyday as a kid and teenager.

Okay well she just sent me a txt she is on her way. So guys this is it. This is it ima smash that muh up yo and pray dat my nuts dont buckle after 1 stroke

lol we'll see maybe nothing will happen but im sure ill give something at least.

But ill let you guys know after she leaves or if she stays then in the moning ill let u know

right now this is my last post as a boy possibly so someone please quote this for future ES historical purposes.

The next time I post I might sound like a real man.

I love you guys so much even tho ur only internet ppls you all have so much impact on me ily guys

now ima go put this whipcream that i bought to good use

brb

Yea I was blanking on his name I knew it was George something. Isn't weird that I was sad when he died? I didnt even know him but I remember growing up its what my parents always watched so his face was in my home everyday as a kid and teenager.

Okay well she just sent me a txt she is on her way. So guys this is it. This is it ima smash that muh up yo and pray dat my nuts dont buckle after 1 stroke

lol we'll see maybe nothing will happen but im sure ill give something at least.

But ill let you guys know after she leaves or if she stays then in the moning ill let u know

right now this is my last post as a boy possibly so someone please quote this for future ES historical purposes.

The next time I post I might sound like a real man.

I love you guys so much even tho ur only internet ppls you all have so much impact on me ily guys

brb

Oh snap, GET IT IN!!!!

brb

since she's a slut, might not wanna get her bodily fluids anywhere near your mouth.  I suggest you try "heading" her.  from the sounds of it, you'll have no problem getting the top of your head in there... 

200.gif

Ah, uptown. No wonder you're such a cool guy. 12th street....aka ONE DEUCE

Not to be all up in your biz, but you sound really home sick. Any particular reason you have to stay in east Carolina?

Yup, yup. Right off of Georgia Avenue, right down the street for Alaska. Uptown all day and twice on Sunday (though, to be fair, I spent a lot of my life in suburban MD and NoVa).

Wasn't my decision. Looked hard for work in my field in D.C. after college, but those opportunities fell through and unless you have credentials out the whazzu, landing work in that city is nigh impossible. Thankfully, my father still works up there and he's got feelers on the ground. The minute good work turns up in Washington, I'm backing my bags and I'm gone.

Archived