Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Fresh off my 24 hour ES ban. Rookie mistake: posting a gif with a swear word. 

The OGs say, get your head right and you only do 2-days on an ES-ban. Your first day and your last day. 

I got some ink done during my time away. "13" on my mouse hand as a reminder not to violate Rule 13 ever again

30bce6df748e9165a3e451cbdb5be120.jpg

My boy, Springy, tried to warm me but it was too late.

I've always wanted to eat a parrot. I don't see what the problem is. It's just a green chicken.

I've thought about this too. Why don't we eat swans? Eating a swan would be baller.

I need to travel more, and I had a great idea to work remotely and move to Prague for 6 months or so.

Work doesn't seem to be on board with the whole overseas thing though. I do chat support all day. I'm pretty sure I can do this anywhere with a high-speed internet connection :(

The OGs say, get your head right and you only do 2-days on an ES-ban. Your first day and your last day. 

I got some ink done during my time away. "13" on my mouse hand as a reminder not to violate Rule 13 ever again

My boy, Springy, tried to warm me but it was too late.

I've thought about this too. Why don't we eat swans? Eating a swan would be baller.

Welcome back E.  It was a matter of time dawg, I thought fo sure you were gonna get a vacation after the ebola comment.  At least you were able to edit it and Special K did you a solid and edited her reply where it was quoted lol.  

I need to travel more, and I had a great idea to work remotely and move to Prague for 6 months or so.

Work doesn't seem to be on board with the whole oversees thing though. I do chat support all day. I'm pretty sure I can do this anywhere with a high-speed internet connection :(

Probably has something to do with leaving the country lol.  Have you tried to see if you can work remotely from home?  If they sign off on that, you technically could go anywhere then and they wouldn't know.  

Now that I'm remote, I technically can move anywhere in the US I want to, just gotta tell them, get official approval (which is never denied) and have a high speed internet connection and home office space (which they are extremely lenient about).

Probably has something to do with leaving the country lol.  Have you tried to see if you can work remotely from home?  If they sign off on that, you technically could go anywhere then and they wouldn't know.  

Now that I'm remote, I technically can move anywhere in the US I want to, just gotta tell them, get official approval (which is never denied) and have a high speed internet connection and home office space (which they are extremely lenient about).

I can work remotely within the states, and I might just do that instead...until I find something that'll take me overseas.

What do you do for work?

I can work remotely within the states, and I might just do that instead...until I find something that'll take me overseas.

What do you do for work?

Healthcare industry.  I stepped out of management 4 years ago, so I have zero travel now and was eligible for remote work.  I review others work pretty much all day long, basically Q/A, which I can do from home.  

I would take advantage of it, best thing I did.  All the money saved on gas, food, etc. is like a weekly bonus lol.  My commute was costing me $75-80 every 6 days just in gas.  

Man, I don't even know lol. I'm just going by what I saw in the above posts.

Oh, ok. As for last night I'm proud of how the guys fought. But imo, no other game maybe since the Rams game in 2012 ("Death By One Thousand Crossing Routes") showed just why Has left needs to go. The Seahawks offense is painfully simple, yet Has left and his special helmet couldn't figure out how to contain Wilson. There is no excuse for 80 yards in the 1st quarter.

As for Wilson, I gotta hand it to the little eastward. He is baller. We planted his Kirby ads several times but he kept coming back. That last play where he evaded the pocket gave me McNabb v Carrier flashbacks.

They're good, but they are NOT who they were last year. That is readily apparent. I can see Dallas getting them next week, and if not then, I can see a team like NYG getting them at CenturyLink in January. They are mortal.

Just pray they don't get Browned back. There are rumblings that the Pats might release him

Last night sucked. Hopefully Gio can hold it down tonight and the Nats can even things up

Was in a hurry, grabbed my Redskins hat, went to Subway to eat fresh.  Got back, was washing my hands and noticed something on my hat.  Three stickers on it:  Peter Pan, Tick Tock Crock and Jake (from the Jake and the Neverland Pirates cartoon).

Completely forgot Tazette was sitting with me watching the game last night and stuck them on my ball cap.  Either people thought I was weird or assumed I had kids lol.

Healthcare industry.  I stepped out of management 4 years ago, so I have zero travel now and was eligible for remote work.  I review others work pretty much all day long, basically Q/A, which I can do from home.  

I would take advantage of it, best thing I did.  All the money saved on gas, food, etc. is like a weekly bonus lol.  My commute was costing me $75-80 every 6 days just in gas.  

That's pretty sweet.

Yeah, it would definitely help in gas and just life in general. I share my car with my ex (who I live with still), and I'm always at work at 9:00am for an 11:00am shift - only way to make it work. Working remotely would save a ton of time and money.

That's the crew! I wonder if they will ever have an episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates with Peter Pan in it?

Or is that too much of a plot twist for a kids show? lol

They have one coming up where they go to England and Peter Pan and Wendi are in it.  Trust me, my daughter has spammed that enough around the house its etched into my brain lol.  I think I recall Peter Pan being in another episode before.  

I have 13 on my neck with checkered flags, because it was my number when I won my first truck race and blue moon on my knuckles as a reference to the number, because I had a great mom for 13 years. Funeral was on my 14th bday.

Archived