Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Go to the store, or gas station (just have quarters) and buy the extra thick condoms (since you're worried about lasting 12 seconds).  Then you can go at least a few minutes rook.  You could always try the "There's Something About Marry" approach as far as not going on the date with a loaded gun (and we aren't talking about your actual guns lol).

Lots of female stimulation before you get your jimmy wet helps as well. Plus, they think you're trying to please them. Double positive.

Whatever you do, do not let this chick know its your first time.  Just be prepared to bring it more than once.  And no psycho **** where you bust out a value box of like 50 condoms.  Buy a six pack of them, some beer/whine (depending what she drinks - have both, liquor too if possible).  And don't start humping her leg like a puppy with two peters when she walks through the door.

Honestly, be prepared for it to potentially not happen, so you don't try so hard.  Sin and plenty of others have given you this advice, you look all pent up and too eager, it will push them away or they will take advantage of weekness.

If she comes in jumping all over you, roll with it.  Otherwise, take it slow and let it develop.  Like Spring just said, foreplay.  Don't look like a spaz fumbling around putting on a rubber and going straight for the conquest.  Gotta climb the mountain first buddy.

Moco bout to snake the pipe clean. I agree with Taze, extra thick condom. Wear a metal salt shaker on that thing. Tinder chicks be getting the variety like they're living in The Valley. Going to get Ebola dick.

Think I'd rather get held up at gunpoint and ****ed in the ass by a Tinder user with a fake persona as well. Brutus > Incoming Redskins shellacking.

actually nvm that might be a bad idea after I think about it. I mean it wouldent be loaded but you know someone could say im dangerous or something so yea

Thats funny af lol

Idk who it was who told me to join tinder but thanks LOL omg just so scareddddddddddddddd i really don't want to look bad with a vet. Thats another thing tho she is 22 and has 2 kids and 1 is 6 :lol:

Can't hit it once **** up on your first time and have a kid I aint trying to be no ones daddy

You're welcome.

oh wait...my bad.  not trying to be funny here, didn't know it was your first time.

i'd definitely suggest getting some cheeks from some random whore, so that way you'll have a clue with a chick you really like (even though a woman who is good for you won't judge you completely on your D game, but it helps to know your way around a vageen).  you'll probably last 2-3 minutes tops, even less if she's on top.  

what i used to do to keep my peen from puking too quick was to think about random stuff.  Disney World, high school football practice, the steps in changing your motor oil, etc.  it really did help me

LMAO yall crack me up I was reading all that on my phone, got on a elevator and could not stop laughing infront of these people. 

2-3 minutes!!!! Dawg I need to get at least 15 out it to not feel bad. I guess Im going to feel bad then. Unless I have beginners luck and make her go first. Ill try some of that **** that I see on Reality Kings LMFAO

So basically just gotta eat that joint out for 15 minutes before i get in it or just whenever I feel it do like Kat williams said I just pull out and eat a lil bit

But I mean im not stranger to getting my willyjimmy sucked so like maybe that will be my saving grace maybe I won't be like the american pie dude and just nut everywhere when she says "Hello"

Archived