Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1st mistake he made was being young and thinking that the Redskins could be actually good. lol silly boy. We told him a few days that in a few years he would look back and say he was too optimistic and that he should join the cynical side. But oh well

Also Taze and Chew and anyone else can I PM u stuff for like advice about stuff

1st mistake he made was being young and thinking that the Redskins could be actually good. lol silly boy. We told him a few days that in a few years he would look back and say he was too optimistic and that he should join the cynical side. But oh well

Also Taze and Chew and anyone else can I PM u stuff for like advice about stuff

Well, I know you are only as good as your record shows and being 1-4, thats horrible, literally another 3 win season, maybe 4.  Maybe with RGIII back, we go on a nice little run to end the season on a positive note.  

I know some have the mindset that if we are going to finish .500 or lower, winning hurts our draft pick.  While it does, it won't as much in next years upcoming draft.  There are not any QBs I would take in the top 5, maybe even 10 spots and we don't need a QB, so I don't want the FO even considering that.

We need o-line.  We have our LT and we can get an immediate starter for the right tackle spot with a mid-round pick in the first.  Second rounder should be used on the best guard out there.  See if you can land a stud in FA at center or the other guard position or both.  Let RGIII get a shot next year second season under the new system.  

And no, I don't mind if you PM me for advice or an unbiased opinion on stuff.  

I complain about this place (not ES, but where I'm living) and everything else too much, I know. I should be happy with my job and a roof over my head and a bit of disposable income. It's cliche to say, but I still wonder if I'm ever going to get out of this damn town. Been here too long and I didn't want to be here to begin with. I've done my best to make the most of it and I've had good times here, but I'm sick and tired of it. I want to go back to Washington, despite its flaws, or somewhere where I can fit in to the culture a little more, but it's not like you can put your finger on a map, make a few phone calls and be on a plane with a nice paying gig just like that. God knows I've tried.

I miss my family up there, though I love my folks and my sister. I miss the squeal and hissing sound the Metro trains make when they pull into the station, even when they're 30 minutes late. I miss the bricks and the concrete and the monuments and the museums. I miss the townhouses in Georgetown and the apartments in Adams Morgan. I miss the sleepy little neighborhood on 12th Street NW where I grew up, though God knows there wasn't much going on there. I miss the cobblestone in Old Town Alexandria. I miss the narrow roads in Bethesda (mostly because I never had to drive them). I miss seeing the sunset over the Potomac and Nationals Park near the Anacostia, though I've only been there a couple times.

I romanticize, I know, but I still miss it.

You done lost your mind.

haha.

LOL, probably.  Moco is alright though and takes a lot of **** on here, granted he does set himself up for it :)  

I complain about this place (not ES, but where I'm living) and everything else too much, I know. I should be happy with my job and a roof over my head and a bit of disposable income. It's cliche to say, but I still wonder if I'm ever going to get out of this damn town. Been here too long and I didn't want to be here to begin with. I've done my best to make the most of it and I've had good times here, but I'm sick and tired of it. I want to go back to Washington, despite its flaws, or somewhere where I can fit in to the culture a little more, but it's not like you can put your finger on a map, make a few phone calls and be on a plane with a nice paying gig just like that. God knows I've tried.

I miss my family up there, though I love my folks and my sister. I miss the squeal and hissing sound the Metro trains make when they pull into the station, even when they're 30 minutes late. I miss the bricks and the concrete and the monuments and the museums. I miss the townhouses in Georgetown and the apartments in Adams Morgan. I miss the sleepy little neighborhood on 12th Street NW where I grew up, though God knows there wasn't much going on there. I miss the cobblestone in Old Town Alexandria. I miss the narrow roads in Bethesda (mostly because I never had to drive them). I miss seeing the sunset over the Potomac and Nationals Park near the Anacostia, though I've only been there a couple times.

I romanticize, I know, but I still miss it.

Where are you living now?

I just got in an argument with subway and I lost. I got a coupon for buy a 6 inch and get one of equal or lower value with a purchase of 30 oz drink. So I decided, I get a turkey, cost 4.65, ask for double meat, extra 1.50, than I ask for my free six each the same thing, but they say they have to charge me an extra 1.50 for double meat. Wtf, why the extra charge, I'm getting another 6 inch of equal valuex they wouldn't hear me out. I was in the right right?

You get her pregnant?

No but the longer that I'm not hard the more i think logically and it is screaming that this is a bad idea to do someone who is a solid 4.5/10 who is 22 with 2 kids and one is 6 and the other is 4. And that she could have STDs and the daddy is still in the picture and that she might be a 3/10 for real but doctored instagram pics make it a 4.5 and no one looks as good as they do in their pics so chances are she is a 2. And did I mention she is 22 and has a 6 year old and that the longer I use my brain and not my dick to think I think this has bad written all over it but she doesnt know where I live yet so I could just hide in my safe room and hope she doesnt kick my door down and rape me

I talked to a few of my friends and they are loling hard at me but half of them say just do it and the other half are saying stay away from some1 who started popping babies out at 16

Its not too late to hide in the corner and block her # but the once she starts texting me asking the address ill have to make a quick move

Maybe ill move to barbados and hide there

I just got in an argument with subway and I lost. I got a coupon for buy a 6 inch and get one of equal or lower value with a purchase of 30 oz drink. So I decided, I get a turkey, cost 4.65, ask for double meat, extra 1.50, than I ask for my free six each the same thing, but they say they have to charge me an extra 1.50 for double meat. Wtf, why the extra charge, I'm getting another 6 inch of equal valuex they wouldn't hear me out. I was in the right right?

No, because the special didn't include extra meat, only the standard sub.  

Archived