Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's what he says.

Spent too much time WOWing it up and being a fatty to get some buns. Now he's lost weight he's going to give it a shot.

It isn't hard. Take a shot of fireball to loosen yourself up. Alcohol makes it easier to sleep with women you'd rather not and vice versa. It's a wonder drug.

Troof^^^

Hell, instead of trying to hook up with a 22 year old with two kids (age 6 and 4), baby daddy in the picture and him rating her a possible 2 out of 10.  He should try and hook up with a cougar who can show him the ropes and don't want anything but the D.  

****, they used to play a commercial on Sirius for some cougar's looking for sex website like match.com.  Heard it all the time when I listened to Howard, but that was like 4 years ago, so the name escapes me.

YOUNG!!! 

LOL!

This bamma is in class looking up Halowwen Costumes. I mean that's cool and all, but it's the costumes he's looking up.

Police man, Super Man, Green Lateren, Wolverwine, Spider Man, and now The Flash.

You're man card is already taken dog.. I swear if he looks up Aquaman, I'm going to punch him in the face. lol 

YOUNG!!! 

LOL!

This bamma is in class looking up Halowwen Costumes. I mean that's cool and all, but it's the costumes he's looking up.

Police man, Super Man, Green Lateren, Wolverwine, Spider Man, and now The Flash.

You're man card is already taken dog.. I swear if he looks up Aquaman, I'm going to punch him in the face. lol 

What if he's going to a Halloween party with some hot chick dressed as Wonder Woman, then some cosplay sex afterwards?    With his I've got Spidy sense and gonna hit that **** in the invisible jet lookin' ass.

YOUNG!!! 

LOL!

What if it was SEXY police man, SEXY superman, etc. in the middle of class. That would geek me out. ****ing creeper status.

Moco, I bet there are some crazy ass 30-40 something divorcees out there that would be dying to rock your world if you tell them you've never dipped in lake poontang. Hell, you could make it your bit to get laid.

Great minds think alike Springy.  I just posted that.  Quit fooling around with 22 yo single moms with two kids and get a cougar/mature woman that could care less about a relationship and just wants sex.  

They can be his Ms. Miyagi in the art of sex.  Wax that ass on, wax that ass off.

Great minds think alike Springy.  I just posted that.  Quit fooling around with 22 yo single moms with two kids and get a cougar/mature woman that could care less about a relationship and just wants sex.  

They can be his Ms. Miyagi in the art of sex.  Wax that ass on, wax that ass off.

Haha!

I saw a car today with a "Don't Taze Me Bro" bumper sticker.

I like the sound of that cougar thing but I mean the girl already said she was coming over tonight so yea like idk what to do. I mean yea shell come over and see what happens. I ripped threw my closet looking for condoms that i had bought just incase lol. All I found was 2 of the ultra ribbed joints. Ill wrap a t shirt around my willy jimmy so I won't feel anything.

I have some whip cream in the fridge tho LOL

Now is time for the thousands of hours of expierence I have watching Reality Kings to do me a little good. Now yea I know that none of those moves and **** work but like the thrusting techniques could be possible I guess

she just said she was leaving the park to take her kids to their dads so she is on her way

god i really hope she was talking about a actually park and not a trailer park.

Okay guys pray for deez nuts to last long and proser.

Ill see you guys late late or in the morning

Oh lordith jeeebus please keep the rubberith tight and please hold thy nuts as if they were your own. amen

You are eerily similar to Butthead. I can hear the laugh he does after every paragraph you wrote. This chick will probably punch you in the eye, then you'll go to get nachos immediately afterwards. Then you'll go home and watch music videos. Only difference is, you don't have a Beavis.

But in all honesty Ill just do it if it presents itself yea the cougar bit sounds good but it gets to a point where its like im getting too close to 40 year old virgin thats only 16 years away so its like a cougar aint gonna be all up on some soon to be 25 D

What it be dirty to like hide a camera somewhere? 

lololol i kid i kid

inb4mick2.0

If I get lucky and she ya know ya know what Im saying like "oh moco dat was so gud" I'll be liq yya babe dat was duh rookie D too

I mentioned it last night when he was going on about it.  I referenced the "There's Something About Mary" scene.  Never go on a date with a loaded gun.

I told him I was blocking him. I only see his quoted posts.

Just bought a set this afternoon. Not letting this **** happen twice.

A set ? I was born with a set. Just a joke.

It makes sense. Cops have phone detectors these days.

They can tell when you are using it.

I miss the sleepy little neighborhood on 12th Street NW where I grew up

Ah, uptown. No wonder you're such a cool guy. 12th street....aka ONE DEUCE

Not to be all up in your biz, but you sound really home sick. Any particular reason you have to stay in east Carolina?

Archived