Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Congrats, bbq. Mastiffs are incredibly loyal and loving

That's why we got one. Not to mention lazy and quiet :)

We're working to socialize her well and get her around plenty of dogs and people at a young age because they can grow up to be very dog-aggressive if you don't.

That and their average life expectancy are the only drawbacks really.

Glad we got the only female of the litter. She'll be about 30 lbs lighter than her male brethren. That's a lot o' dog food.

there isn't really, just andy and the girl rolling around in bed. really tame stuff. I just came off a ban/warning I'm all chastened and ****. 

One of the best parts of the movie, IMO. 

Nice Geena Davis sig. I had a crush on her in that movie big time when I was kid. Is that weird?

Nope, she was hot.  she was hot in A League of Their Own, too.

Ummm...absolutely not.

She was all wrinkled up in her 20's.

Dreyfus...maybe. I would consider it.

fair enough.  I thought she was hot in Groundhog Day, but then again my standards are practically non-existant. 

I think a few folks said he was going off in the Gameday Thread.  :(

so, what's the over/under that MOCO now has crabs?

I'm willing to be that he did not have sex with that chick.  

Which might not be the worst thing considering what he posted about her (22 yo w/2 kids ages 6 & 4, baby daddy around in some capacity, rating her a 4.5/10 - which not knowing his rating system I take with a grain of salt, asking him if she is going to stay the night or not - she has never met him in person and is going over to his crib, etc.).

He should really go the mature/cougar/divorcee route moving forward and roll with that for 6-12 months.  Then get back to gals his age.

One great thing about dropping the kid off at school in the mornings, all the hot moms in the car drop off line.  It's like a MILF buffet.  

awww man, MILFS.  :wub:

Maybe because I'm getting older, but I'm struggling with a  MILF addiction for the last year or so.  Now a days, I find a hot, fit/toned 37 year old more attractive than a 20 something.  mid 30s to early 40s in yoga pants.....oh my god.  Just something about a confident, 30-something "downtown" woman in a skirt and heels.    :wub:

Archived