Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No but the longer that I'm not hard the more i think logically and it is screaming that this is a bad idea to do someone who is a solid 4.5/10 who is 22 with 2 kids and one is 6 and the other is 4. And that she could have STDs and the daddy is still in the picture and that she might be a 3/10 for real but doctored instagram pics make it a 4.5 and no one looks as good as they do in their pics so chances are she is a 2. And did I mention she is 22 and has a 6 year old and that the longer I use my brain and not my dick to think I think this has bad written all over it but she doesnt know where I live yet so I could just hide in my safe room and hope she doesnt kick my door down and rape me

I talked to a few of my friends and they are loling hard at me but half of them say just do it and the other half are saying stay away from some1 who started popping babies out at 16

Its not too late to hide in the corner and block her # but the once she starts texting me asking the address ill have to make a quick move

Maybe ill move to barbados and hide there

Dude, what did you do?

No, because the special didn't include extra meat, only the standard sub.  

Exactly. 7 bucks for two loaded subs sounds like a deal to me anyway.

Side note - I found out Hungry Howies does a pizza deal for happy hour basically. (My wife knows the details) , but you get your pizzas based on the time you call to order. Call at 5:00 get 2 for $10. Call at 5:07 get two for $10.14.

Well here is the deal. My brother who is a man whore said to go ahead and do it and Taze also said to do it and see what happens so yea she is coming over tonight. So the deal is i'll see what happens and hope that I can last at least 10 minutes. Ill let you know right before she gets here that im going in and that I need you guys to pray for deez nuts. If tomorrow morning you see me in the RTT you know it didnt go well. If you wake up and see a Thread called "I'm a man" then you know whats up

Well here is the deal. My brother who is a man whore said to go ahead and do it and Taze also said to do it and see what happens so yea she is coming over tonight. So the deal is i'll see what happens and hope that I can last at least 10 minutes. Ill let you know right before she gets here that im going in and that I need you guys to pray for deez nuts. If tomorrow morning you see me in the RTT you know it didnt go well. If you wake up and see a Thread called "I'm a man" then you know whats up

Alright, dude. Hope it's worth it.

Actually, I said honor the date and see where it takes you.  You don't have to have sex with her on the first date man, just relax.  

if she has two kids does that mean I can go longer cuz it might be like a hallway?

No, and quit posting dumb **** like this lol.  

she just said she was leaving the park to take her kids to their dads so she is on her way

god i really hope she was talking about a actually park and not a trailer park.

Okay guys pray for deez nuts to last long and proser.

Ill see you guys late late or in the morning

Oh lordith jeeebus please keep the rubberith tight and please hold thy nuts as if they were your own. amen

Mick 2.0.

That is what happened.

I will talk with Chew and Taze about it...but not this guy.

More worried about us than the task at hand (most likely).  Pun intended.

24 and no bunz ? Backup must be insane at this point. None of you told him to tug ?

Never talking on my cell and driving again. I'm flat broke now. Damn.

How is that ? USE BLUETOOTH. Geez. I plug my phone in AUX without it and works the same.

Actually, I said honor the date and see where it takes you.  You don't have to have sex with her on the first date man, just relax.  

No, and quit posting dumb **** like this lol.  

Hmmm...

I complain about this place (not ES, but where I'm living) and everything else too much, I know. I should be happy with my job and a roof over my head and a bit of disposable income. It's cliche to say, but I still wonder if I'm ever going to get out of this damn town. Been here too long and I didn't want to be here to begin with. I've done my best to make the most of it and I've had good times here, but I'm sick and tired of it. I want to go back to Washington, despite its flaws, or somewhere where I can fit in to the culture a little more, but it's not like you can put your finger on a map, make a few phone calls and be on a plane with a nice paying gig just like that. God knows I've tried.

I miss my family up there, though I love my folks and my sister. I miss the squeal and hissing sound the Metro trains make when they pull into the station, even when they're 30 minutes late. I miss the bricks and the concrete and the monuments and the museums. I miss the townhouses in Georgetown and the apartments in Adams Morgan. I miss the sleepy little neighborhood on 12th Street NW where I grew up, though God knows there wasn't much going on there. I miss the cobblestone in Old Town Alexandria. I miss the narrow roads in Bethesda (mostly because I never had to drive them). I miss seeing the sunset over the Potomac and Nationals Park near the Anacostia, though I've only been there a couple times.

I romanticize, I know, but I still miss it.

I don't. I can get all that when I come in for a visit. There's really nothing I miss about living in DC after moving to the rural boondocks except maybe seeing my moms more than once a quarter. 

The traffic there, just kills it for me. 

I have my wife and kids here and, for me, the rest is just life-decoration. Like you said, you got all the basics covered plus disposable income. My uncle will sometimes post about how DMV has one of the highest median incomes but fails to acknowledge that it's also a high cost of living area. Well we didn't take a pay cut to move out here and live in a low COLA. 

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of things that DC offers that we don't have and not that I love it here either but the things DC had, just weren't for me. Maybe some good Thai food, a Robek's, a Crisp n' Juicy and I'd be a happier camper here. 

Wait? You've never been to the nappy dugout? Not that thats a big deal. Just curious.

That's what he says.

Spent too much time WOWing it up and being a fatty to get some buns. Now he's lost weight he's going to give it a shot.

It isn't hard. Take a shot of fireball to loosen yourself up. Alcohol makes it easier to sleep with women you'd rather not and vice versa. It's a wonder drug.

Archived