Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, DC sports needs a shot in the arm. First team to win a championships gets a we-just-won-WWII-style parade. It will happen one day, my friends. Stick in there. Remember the pain.

I love the future of the Nats, it's hard to move on, but a couple of better hitters and we got this ****. Caps could snag one, Wiz are a piece away, Skins are a robocop leg transplant away...things are looking up.

Love you guys! It's my day off, & I'm up at the usual time (ugh), so you guys better be lively today...
I'm anxiously awaiting "The MoCo Report"!
Beautiful puppy, bluefood...we've got one that comes for daycare, and he's a big baby, LOL...he looks very scary, but has a "smile" on his face.
On the work subject, I'll be redundant...I love my job...even though I got screwed out of the promotion. :angry: It's just so rewarding, and I know that you know I don't mean money, LOL. (It's been a looooonnnnggg time since I've worked for so little).

It's the little things, like getting all the makeup licked off my face. :P

There's a lot of banning discussion being tossed around recently. Why did the lil' homie thekyle get banned?

I think a few folks said he was going off in the Gameday Thread.  :(

so, what's the over/under that MOCO now has crabs?

Archived