Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You know what loss gets me is the Seattle divisional playoff game in '05. Yall remember our kickoff that a Redskin picked up and ran in for the TD, only to have some stupid rule make the ball dead where he first touched it. That **** was such a blower.

Anthony Mix. He's tall!! 

After my fanaticism was completely numbed last season and now that we're doing so poorly this season, I really have no energy or desire to engage in any conversations that are happening in The Stadium right now.

I'm assuming that's how many of you feel. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for me.

After my fanaticism was completely numbed last season and now that we're doing so poorly this season, I really have no energy or desire to engage in any conversations that are happening in The Stadium right now.

I'm assuming that's how many of you feel. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for me.

I don't know. I like to debate for fun sometimes; if I know I'm wrong, that really makes the debate fun, but I digress....

However, I hear what you're saying though. Hopefully we can get a W on Sunday or something, but I doubt it. 

At this point, I'm already at the "Just beat Dallas" point of the season. lol

It's a good thing.  I pretty much quit posting in there all together, way before the season started.   I'll jump in and read a thread or two, make some comments sometimes, especially to people that post in the tailgate/RTT thread if they have engaged.  But I usually don't get into arguments/discussions in there anymore cause it's chock full of stupid.

If my memory serves me correctly, probably the last time I carried on in multiple conversations in there was in FA and maybe the draft threads.  There are some really intelligent posters that know their stuff, but it's watered down by people that just want to bash your opinions, lash out at you and start ****.  

Stadium most always gets me into trouble on game day, cause it's so hard not to respond to stupid people's comments.  They are just sitting there waiting to be ripped.  Plus, when we are not a good football team, it brings out the crazy stupid in there.

first time in my life its ever happened to me, on the way into work this morning.

That moment when.... your wife is in mid rant about her job, and your song comes on the radio.  Took everything in me to keep my left hand off the volume knob.  I kept giving her the "yeah...", "why would she do that?",  and "that's crazy" until finally she was done.  then there was a pause for a few seconds, and she was like "isn't this your song?"  and she cranked it up for me.  :wub:

I mean, I'd like to be able to critique the players on the field or perhaps some areas where the coaching could improve. But honestly, we're just bad across the board, in all departments, so it's just pointless even trying to discuss it. I haven't been overly excited for a game since 2012 because now, I go into each game with no real positive expectations.

I go into each game with no real positive expectations.

yup...and it hurts my feelings so bad that we have to tune in on Sundays with that mindset.  But there's no use getting your hopes up, because the Redskins will just end up taking your heart to the woodshed.  We are the Raiders of the NFC.  :(

I think what hurts the most is watching Russell Wilson beast out week after week, having to listen the national media slobber all over him.  if it wasn't for Haloti Gnata's bum ass, that would be Robert right now.  Woulda/coulda/shoulda, but it makes me want to punch rainbows.

Where's Will Smith and/or Tommy Lee so they can tell me I hate football and have no interest in ever watching it, then neuralize my ass

4048.gif

first time in my life its ever happened to me, on the way into work this morning.

That moment when.... your wife is in mid rant about her job, and your song comes on the radio.  Took everything in me to keep my left hand off the volume knob.  I kept giving her the "yeah...", "why would she do that?",  and "that's crazy" until finally she was done.  then there was a pause for a few seconds, and she was like "isn't this your song?"  and she cranked it up for me.  :wub:

Wait...She was driving you to work ?

My friends have been saying I'm not as excited, enthusiastic, etc. about the Redskins this year and very quiet and non-active (texting, FB posting, talking, etc.).  They actually think something is wrong with me lol.

I try and tell them that I'm rowdy, loud, pumped at the start of games, especially at the beginning of the seasons, but as our seasons start to crumble away I just don't see the point anymore of wasting energy and yelling and getting visibly upset, it's not healthy.  Plus, my daughter is usually in the room with us watching the game and she tells me, "Daddy, you need to be calm watching football.  No language."

Wait...She was driving you to work ?

LOL

We work 150 feet from each other, so we commute together. Her building is on the NE corner of 18th & California, my job is on the NW corner of 18th & California. She can literally see my office window from her job's break room. Most convenient **** ever.

So I decided to venture out into The Stadium and checked the tweets thread.

Look what I found. R Clark going Boar's Head rosemary and sundried tomato HAM on Jason Reid! HOLY S***!

@JReidPost No my friend. What you displayed in the locker room today was an embarrassment. Before telling us how to conduct OUR business

@JReidPost you may want to also evaluate how you handle yourself in work/locker room settings. Truly unprofessional. #embarassment

@JReidPost I know you were loud , screaming and attempting to get into a another member of the medias face. You had to be retrained by the

@JReidPost head of media relations. Still unprofessional, nasty and a huge distraction for many trying to do their jobs. Sounds right?

@JReidPost No, I was there as Tony Wylie had to physical stand in between the two of you!

@JReidPost Never blew MY assignment on the read option. Not 1ce. A diligent reporter and media member of integrity might ask that question

@JReidPost But why would I expect a man who had to be "held back" by the head of PR. (Better?) to do the proper work! Keep it kool brother

Epic!! :o

Also, she wouldn't have been work talking if you had put in the work last night. She would have still been recalling those events.

It's your own fault.

dang man...you're probably right.  hadn't thought about the situation from that angle.  Wait...is she even being satisfied sexually?!  Am I laying the D properly?  Is she cheating on me?!?!  Now I'm all discombobled

confused-o.gif

dang man...you're probably right.  hadn't thought about the situation from that angle.  Wait...is she even being satisfied sexually?!  Am I laying the D properly?  Is she cheating on me?!?!  Now I'm all discombobled

She's satisfied. You want a link to the video ?

Probably crossed the line there. I apologize, but you threw me a softball.

Buddy of mine was asking another friend of ours if he had pictures of his wife on his phone...he said, "hmm, I dont".

I pulled out my phone and said, "would you like to see some" ?

If it was on video I would have posted it in the owned thread. He started to walk away then walked back and shook my hand saying "Damn, that was a good one".

We still laugh about that one today.

No offense intended pimp.

Archived