Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So what do I do if I meet a girl who I actually like and she asks about past stuff do I say" Yea I got a tinder girl to come over and bounce on me" Or do I say "No one"

Yeah cause that will impress her.  Seriously, did you get a hold of some laced ****?   :)

If brought up and it's about dating history, just tell the truth which is that you briefly hung out with one gal but it didn't work out or go anywhere and mention that she was nice, but had two kids and needed to get her life in order.  If they ask about sex, you can tell her that you had sex with the gal once.

But like Sin said, she don't need to know everything right away anyhow and normal girls/women are most likely not going to ask you up front who you banged, etc.  That conversation most likely occurs when she's into you and ready to go.  Unless you have picked up another Tinder chick thats DTF.

I'm done with tinder. Once was enough. I dont't want herpes.

You also don't want breakfast in bed...

You want to go on the hunt in the wild jungle, with Spears and arrows, and hunt big game, and prepare a massive feast afterwards.

You don't learn anything from banging easy women with loose morals.... or paying for sex. You learn through trial and error, with real women who have their **** together.

Michael Beasley is leaving Memphis Grizzlies camp, signing a deal in China, agent Jared Karnes tells Yahoo Sports.

LOLLL...Mike Beasley got to Grizzlies camp, realized he would actually have to play defense, and said "EFFDATBRUH"

Beasley played ball at my HS for like a semester or two. Never the sharpest knife in the drawer. Got kicked out for smashing a girl in a locker room 

Maaannn, was talking to this sexy ass nurse on my back from class. ASSFORDAYS lol

She was about 24-26 (basically way older than me) so I was kinda too nervous to lay it down lol

When I had my work injury last week, the first place I went to was the CVS Minute Clinic down the street. The nurse was ridiculously cute. Sharp as a tack, I really enjoyed talking to her. 'Bout to start faking that I'm sick or injured, like it's high school and I have a test I didn't study for. Be like, "yeah, my groin hurts baby", and let the Brazzers scene commense.

The way she looked at me when we were talking, ha, she wanted ME to check her for strep throat with mah D. Belieee dat.

Probably got some money in that career too. Yeah, I'm a dog. Rouh Rouh!

Sorry, man. That sucks.

Man I was on the Interstate the other day and I blew past a cop going 80 in a 55. He started pulling out of the median as soon as I passed and turned on his lights. I had no doubt it was me and started pulling over and hit the rumble strips, but noticed he wasn't pulling in behind me. He blew past me and pulled over an SUV ahead of him. So massively pumped!

The guy he pulled over, I actually commented to myself a bout three miles earlier, "he probably never gets pulled over" because he had a USMC sticker on his rear window. In my head Law Enforcement are more lenient with military guys. 

You also don't want breakfast in bed...

Bull****. I used to always ask women if and when they could make breakfast. That meant they were staying over.

The rest of your post was spot on though.

How many times am I gonna bust you giving this crappy advice? LOL

Pics needed. haha. Sounds like my wife, you got an account here babe ?

I miss the bus too much.

Forgot your helmet again I see. Geez. Write notes for yourself.

Speeding ticket ugh. Makes me want to slap a cop.

Was he speeding ?

The guy he pulled over, I actually commented to myself a bout three miles earlier, "he probably never gets pulled over" because he had a USMC sticker on his rear window. In my head Law Enforcement are more lenient with military guys. 

My Dad has never got a ticket. Hands them his military ID along with license... Amazing.

So I guess it is true about cops and military? He could've very well have given me a warning. 

i got yanked on 95 near the VA/NC border heading back to Pope AFB, doing 90 in a 65.  I was in uniform, told him i was on my way back to base before heading to the ****.  he told me to slow down, thanked me for my service, and let me go with a verbal warning.  ;) 

This was back in 2003 when the wars were still going.  i wore my uniform on purpose every time when i'd drive back and forth from DC to NC ;)

This was back in 2003 when the wars were still going.  i wore my uniform on purpose every time when i'd drive back and forth from DC to NC ;)

When I was in it was more important to NOT be seen in uniform...it was peace time & Reagan was giving us raises twice a year, interest rates were sky high for everyone but us.

NAVY...It's Not Just a Job, It's An Adventure!

NAVY...Never Again Volunteer Yourself.

Archived