Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I see y'all bammas still in here lunchin lol

I am still waiting for my wings man. I made a post about you sending me wings probably two weeks ago.

That's that bull****. Unreasonable at best.

I mean we supposed to be boys. Damn. We didn't raise you right over here.

Random thought...I love my Lakers...what a stupid frickin' name. Only people afraid of a lake are people that can't swim and folks in Friday the 13th movies, Jazz ? Really ? Now Heat I understand...I like it nice and brisk. Thunder is not intimidating...it's the lightning.

Redskins ever change their name I would prefer something as absurd as those. haha.

I am still waiting for my wings man. I made a post about you sending me wings probably two weeks ago.

That's that bull****. Unreasonable at best.

I mean we supposed to be boys. Damn. We didn't raise you right over here.

I don't know what's going on. I guess the people at FedEx keeps eating them. *shrugs*

She's satisfied. You want a link to the video ?

LOL! 

lmao-wait-what-o.gif

it all makes sense now.  lately every time i ask her what she wants to eat, she's been saying "ham."  and looking through her phone the other day, she had an out of town number saved as "Ham."  I just figured it was the Honey Smoked Ham Company we order from every Thanksgiving.  the DC area code kinda threw me off, but I chopped it up as being a central hub #. 

No offense taken bro, if anything I thank you.  As a courtesy to your boy, would you mind telling me what it is that you do to make her...you know.  Cuz we've been together for about 10 years now, and other than a few close calls, she's never really gotten "there" before when we whoopie.  :(

group projects are racist towards introverts like me lol

I can't STAND! group projects. I'm a team player on every day of the week the ends with a "y", so I do what I gotta do. However, I just rather do the work on my own. Stop pairing with me with people! 

I got two of them mickey flickeys this semester too. :(

I don't know what's going on. I guess the people at FedEx keeps eating them. *shrugs*

Grimey ass, Baby Shaq looking ass. Kicks rocks.

LOL! 

it all makes sense now.  lately every time i ask her what she wants to eat, she's been saying "ham."  and looking through her phone the other day, she had an out of town number saved as "Ham."  I just figured it was the Honey Smoked Ham Company we order from every Thanksgiving.  the DC area code kinda threw me off, but I chopped it up as being a central hub #. 

No offense taken bro, if anything I thank you.  As a courtesy to your boy, would you mind telling me what it is that you do to make her...you know.  Cuz we've been together for about 10 years now, and other than a few close calls, she's never really gotten "there" before when we whoopie.  :(

haha. oh ****. haha.

It's about the positions and location. Do some high school stuff and throw her in the back of the car. Park in back of the house (we don't wan't that sex offender stuff for something stupid like that),  Leg over the headrest is a start.

I think of all the places I went to work over the years and it's amazing that I only got got caught once.

Public parking structure during the day...not inside the car.

In front of a restaurant...with a full parking lot.

Back of car with the hatchback open...I was outside of the car.

Balcony in a major city at a hotel...took the mattress off the bed and put it out there.

Many more.

Never done the plane thing though. I figure I need to set that up at some point.

I've never had it, not sure if anywhere in Charlotte has it or not.

Pretty sure it is not. It's like Go-Go music. I pull up with some old Go-Go music playing it completely throws people off...but they ask all about it. Hilarious. At the same time, when I am rocking out some Hank Williams or some other Country artist...yep thrown off.  I love it.

I can't STAND! group projects. I'm a team player on every day of the week the ends with a "y", so I do what I gotta do. However, I just rather do the work on my own. Stop pairing with me with people! 

In my experience w/ group projects, that's what ends up happening anyway 

LOL

We work 150 feet from each other, so we commute together. Her building is on the NE corner of 18th & California, my job is on the NW corner of 18th & California. She can literally see my office window from her job's break room. Most convenient **** ever.

That's awesome - it's something I miss.

When I worked at City Hall in Boston, my girlfriend worked across the street at a restaurant. She worked doubles, and we'd take our lunch break together. On days she didn't, I'd meet her at the train stop (in between our jobs) and walk her the rest of the way. I'd sometimes go over there for lunch while she was working. 50% off great seafood was fun haha.

By the way, no work tonight or in the morning? I'm gettin' drunk fellas. I'll be checking in.

Moco be like

tumli46sjjMSE1qi45j0o1_400.gif

George Mcfly lookin' ass

Congrats on Imperial Probing her Hoth System

^

That thing probably reminds you of her vagina.

I bet it was a fat chick. Joint probably looked like the Sarlacc Pit, teeth and all.

Yer boy probably needed a grapple hook gun to get on that thing. Going on a Johnny Quest adventure and ****. Lol

I just hope he didn't "take it" out of anxiety of never getting it. I don't think he is that guy though.

Seems like a good kid just hasn't established himself yet.

MoCo, find you and your comfortable confidence.

Serious talk man. If you don't accept and know who you are, you will never find the one.

Ask any married man or woman with some good sense. Confidence...own it, because if you want to rock it like that...that's cool. Make the situation or rather sometimes create something cool for the interest.

Ugh. You guys make me feel older than I am at times.

If you are just trying to get some that is one thing. Looking for a future, settle down type of woman...that is when you have to tweak a little and be smarter. I get a feeling that you are not someone that can resist a text. I got one from someone a few years back that said..."too bad you are taken".

I thought to myself is this woman crazy ?  Umm...I have a girl. I am loyal, I am trustworthy, I am brutally honest. I will not put up with bull**** though.

I bet it was a fat chick. Joint probably looked like the Sarlacc Pit, teeth and all.

Yer boy probably needed a grapple hook gun to get on that thing. Going on a Johnny Quest adventure and ****. Lol

LOL

Moco with his I was almost eaten by the sarlacc like Boba Fett but got lucky like Lando lookin' ass.

So what do I do if I meet a girl who I actually like and she asks about past stuff do I say" Yea I got a tinder girl to come over and bounce on me" Or do I say "No one"

Stop trolling.

Give a brief outline but be a little vague. You're just starting out. She doesn't need to know everything about you right away.

My friends have been saying I'm not as excited, enthusiastic, etc. about the Redskins this year and very quiet and non-active (texting, FB posting, talking, etc.).  They actually think something is wrong with me lol.

I try and tell them that I'm rowdy, loud, pumped at the start of games, especially at the beginning of the seasons, but as our seasons start to crumble away I just don't see the point anymore of wasting energy and yelling and getting visibly upset, it's not healthy.  Plus, my daughter is usually in the room with us watching the game and she tells me, "Daddy, you need to be calm watching football.  No language."

Why wife was asking me the same thing during pre-season.  Losses just don't seem to hurt as bad as they have in years past.  I've kind of just grown accustomed to losing from football and other sports

So what do I do if I meet a girl who I actually like and she asks about past stuff do I say" Yea I got a tinder girl to come over and bounce on me" Or do I say "No one"

You're getting ahead of yourself. Don't psych yourself out by what may happen in the future with other ladies and cross that bridge when you get there. The standing assumption with "encounters" (which you bucked) is that the other person has a history, it doesn't matter if it's a long history or short history (that's what she said). When you get a long-term girl friend, it may come up—my wife doesn't have a definitive idea of my history. Because does it really matter at that point? 

Archived